Hey there i am new here

editography

Welcome to Fiverr. Here is some useful information. Also be sure to read the TROs at the bottom of the Fiverr homepage. 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

hey i am new in fiverr family. i don’t get any project.

why?

You are offering gigs in a very competitive area. Plus just joining Fiverr does not guarantee orders. Some sellers have taken 1 to 6 months to get their first sale. Meanwhile here is some information about how to promote yourself.

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

Also, go to Buyer Requests to trry to get jobs.

Buyer's Request could be a goldmine instead it's missed opportunities for buyers...

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 88 ❤

Archived