Hi, i'm level seller and didn't get any order from 6 months.whats wrong? 🙁

braintechinc

I am a level one seller with great customer experience. Buyers were buying my gigs and people were contacting and ask about my work and didn’t buy my services.Now ignoring my gigs.I have good skills in my work.Please help me find out what exactly I can change to start getting orders again. Thanks

My dear friend! Sorry to here from you! You did’nt understand this business world? You are perfect! Will you pay any money to me if you dont make money from me? Please don’t answer. Understand!

You did’nt understand this business world? Will you pay any money to me if you dont make money from me? Please don’t answer. Understand!

Very good point. This is a reality of how things work in the world, not just on Fiverr or freelancing, but in all fields. People want jobs, good salaries, perks, foreign travel, but they never think what they are giving in return. If only they focused on what value they were creating for their employers, clients or customers, they would earn more and be more successful.

There is nothing wrong with you. You are perfect. This is the way fievrr work. You understand that people are selfish hence every business! Without getting any benefit they don’t allow anybody to get benefit. Did you get my point!

and on the regular basis, I tried for buyers request but all in vain. 😕

You have quite a good profile, but you took a long break from work. As result, all of your gig’s lost position on search. I would suggest you , to create some new gig. As a level 1 seller, you can have up to 7 gigs. So you may consider deleting those gigs which do not have any reviews. You also can try on Buyer Request section.
There is plenty discussion on the forum that can help you. You can follow UPYOUR series

• 2 weeks later...

Archived