Hi, im new, and i want to learn about this page plz, help me

demiseman

i create a gig, im doing to make some money for my family, but i dont know how Push it to sell my work, im not an expert, but “sharing” on facebook dont work for me :(… another suggestions???

also, in fiverr exist enterprises? people who give jobs or something to another people (whit a low level profile) to make money faster than usual… i mean… like a Job or something… (sorry about my english, im from Venezuela)

I noticed you only have one gig. You will have more exposure if you can make gigs for other services you can offer. Also, your profile is not in English and that is the language most used on Fiverr.
This post may help you. It usually takes awhile to get work. Good luck.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

I noticed you only have one gig. You will have more exposure if you can make gigs for other services you can offer. Also, your profile is not in English and that is the language most used on Fiverr.

This post may help you. It usually takes awhile to get work. Good luck.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

thank you, im going to rework my profile on English, and create new gigs… thnks for your suggestions n.n… ill appreciate a lot.

Archived