Hi, I'm new and waiting my 2nd order

motokiwo

Hi, my name is Anton. I’m new here and waiting my 2nd order. My skill is cartooning portrait from photo, a cool cartoon for profile picture or a gift. I did this since 2011 and try to sell service online on fiverr a month ago. For more detail you can visit my profile. I need advise from pro seller here, I hope I can improve my earnings. Thank you.

Here’s a helpful list of ten things you can do to optimize your gigs and get more sales.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 345 ❤

• 11 months later...

Here’s a helpful list of ten things you can do to optimize your gigs and get more sales.

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Thanks for sharing valuable post…

I was really looking for this type of suggestions.You have made clear each & every part of a gig to be perfect very nicely! I visited your gig also & really it is worth to follow.Thank you so much @paulmaplesden. Hope to see such posts later. 🙂

I was really looking for this type of suggestions.You have made clear each & every part of a gig to be perfect very nicely! I visited your gig also & really it is worth to follow.Thank you so much @paulmaplesden. Hope to see such posts later. 🙂

Hope to see such posts later.

This may help you as well: https://blog.fiverr.com/fiverr-pro-tips-optimize-gigs-maximize-sales/

Archived