Hi, My buyer has given me bad feedback

sartajs

Hi, My buyer has given me a bad feedback, he has mentioned i have not submitted his work, but i have proof he is fake and he is taking revenge. Is there any way to prove my innocence and his guiltiness? and remove the bad comment.

Hi, My buyer has given me a bad feedback, he has mentioned i have not submitted his work, but i have proof he is fake and he is taking revenge. Is there any way to prove my innocence and his guiltiness? and remove the bad comment.

If you delivered the work, the order would show – and be listed as – having been delivered. Did you deliver within the Fiverr system?

YES ! You can prove your innoceence and his guiltiness by informing the fiverr supporting team.

If you prove that then you can remove bad comment by fiverr team.

This is not entirely true. Fiverr has a policy of not removing bad reviews, just because sellers want them removed. If the buyer review is indeed malicious, then it might be removed. But, if it is merely a negative review, it is an almost certainty that Fiverr will not remove it.

If you delivered the work, the order would show – and be listed as – having been delivered. Did you deliver within the Fiverr system?

Yes, I have delevered work before time.

• 7 months later...

This is not entirely true. Fiverr has a policy of not removing bad reviews, just because sellers want them removed. If the buyer review is indeed malicious, then it might be removed. But, if it is merely a negative review, it is an almost certainty that Fiverr will not remove it.

Sir I am also having same problem sir !! how to remove review sir

You cannot remove reviews. Buyer reviews are permanent. You can send a request for a review to be changed via the Resolution Center, and the buyer might choose to do so, but reviews cannot be removed just because you don’t like them.

Archived