How can i get first order in my gig

mromankhan980

This question has been answered on the forum so many times. Look at the Fiverr Academy, listen to the podcasts and look at the answers others have given to this topic. It repeats several times per day so you won’t have to look far for a thread that asks the same question. Good luck!

You can’t and won’t get your first order. As soon as you asked this question you boarded an economy class Darwin Express boxcar to HowdoImekSelsville. All you can do now is maybe take your chances by dropping and rolling out of an open door, before setting back on foot to UseyourownBrainland.

You can’t and won’t get your first order. As soon as you asked this question you boarded an economy class Darwin Express boxcar to HowdoImekSelsville. All you can do now is maybe take your chances by dropping and rolling out of an open door, before setting back on foot to UseyourownBrainland.

Damn ur so Savage Lol

Sometimes I got the feeling that we are related, lol.

All you can do now is maybe take your chances by dropping and rolling out of an open door,

This much-recommended technique, as seen in dj’s post, colloquially is also known as “Send 10 Offers Daily To Buyer Requests While Not Rolling Into SellerSpamDesperationCanyon”.

We wish you luck, you will need it. 🍀

P. S. Thataway ➡️ https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=get%20first%20order

➡️ https://forum.fiverr.com/searchq=how%20to%20write%20offer%20for%20buyer%20request

➡️ Improve My Gig Checklist

Sometimes I got the feeling that we are related, lol.

Well, my surname is apparently Dutch in origin and I do have a certain affinity with Holland. In fact, my best friend is from Utrecht but his girlfriend doesn’t let us spend time together anymore as apparently, I’m a bad influence.

I do believe that it is important, however, to call a spade a spade and I will never back down from that.

you boarded an economy class Darwin Express boxcar to HowdoImekSelsville. All you can do now is maybe take your chances by dropping and rolling out of an open door, before setting back on foot to UseyourownBrainland.

giphy.gif

Archived