How Can I Get My First Sale? Beginner on Fiverr

mayedevelopment

Dear Aunt May:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest a photo of your smiling face.
Your log line: No suggestions other than the Oxford comma.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am a programmer who loves web design, graphic design, and video creation. I will do my best for YOU! -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (if applicable), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your images should be personal to you and not stock images. Please note that this sentence in your second image is grammatically challenged: “It is a fact that videos are engaging and simply shows your brand professionally.” Can you spot the awkward phrasing in your third photo?

You should study your competition. Who knows when the Fiverr Editors will delete your gig for having a YouTube link. Does even The Shadow Know? You might want to ask the folks on Fiverrcast

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Dear Aunt May:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I am a programmer who loves web design, graphic design, and video creation. I will do my best for YOU! -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your images should be personal to you and not stock images. Please note that this sentence in your second image is grammatically challenged: “It is a fact that videos are engaging and simply shows your brand professionally.” Can you spot the awkward phrasing in your third photo?

You should study your competition. Who knows when the Fiverr Editors will delete your gig for having a YouTube link. Does even The Shadow Know? You might want to ask the folks on Fiverrcast

Good luck,

Blaise

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

[/details]

Thank you for your awesome suggestions!

I am going to start editing my profile and my gig!

I appreciated!

• 2 years later...

Dear Aunt May:

Good luck,

Blaise

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

[/details]

Thank you so much sir. I’m new in fiver and your information will help me a lot. Thank you again.

Archived