How Can i get som new orders

gigblast69

I am a buyer for logos and your profile looks like a scam. You last four reviews in the past two months, are from two logo designers (your competitors) and one from a social media optimization service provider (why would they order logos?), the last one from an empty profile who claimed he worked with you second time but his profile is only 2 month old. They all look suspicious to a buyer. My honest opinion is you should remove reviews from your other profiles and focus on what you do.

There are at least 5000 logo designers on Fiverr with good review history. Why would a buyer choose your service? That is something to think about

Guest offlinehelpers

I am a buyer for logos and your profile looks like a scam. You last four reviews in the past two months, are from two logo designers (your competitors) and one from a social media optimization service provider (why would they order logos?), the last one from an empty profile who claimed he worked with you second time but his profile is only 2 month old. They all look suspicious to a buyer. My honest opinion is you should remove reviews from your other profiles and focus on what you do.

There are at least 5000 logo designers on Fiverr with good review history. Why would a buyer choose your service? That is something to think about

your profile looks like a scam.

That is uncalled for.

Without knowing the ins and out of every sale the OP has made, I may be able to explain some of your questions.

Reviews from other logo designers - outsourcing is quite common on Fiverr - buying and reselling services is allowed within the ToS and can work well

Why wouldn’t a social media optimization service provider want a logo? Every business I can think of has one.

Reviews cannot be removed from profiles, even if the gig is deleted the reviews still stay.

Guest offlinehelpers

Not only that, both the seller (OP) and the buyer are offering the same exact service with the same wording. Take their gig’s first picture do a google image search, I found two more seller profiles from another country near by to OP (Sri Lanka as said in the profile) that have the same exact images as gig pic on Fiverr. Not sure who is copying who, or maybe they are all of the same real person multiple profiles. Not accusing OP any wrongdoings, but the entire situation is fishy.

Just by quickly eyeballing more logo designers i think there are about two dozen seller profiles who are just like this OP, the style of the gig picture (aggregations of small logos on a dark background). You draw your own conclusion. Fiverr allowing multiple seller profiles is leaving room for this sort of things, and you have to put the total number of sellers into question, exactly how many real persons there are.

One thing I am especially unhappy about Fiverr is the buyers are your paying customers (yes we pay for the service fee to Fiverr too) but yet buyer’s protection is severely lacking. Discussing buyer protection is not even allowed here.

favicon.ico 61829_1.png

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and...

Due to potential negative repercussions by or for buyers and sellers, the moderation team is taking a more cautious approach to posts with content related to any individual country/region or sellers from any specific country/region.

your profile looks like a scam.

That is uncalled for.

Without knowing the ins and out of every sale the OP has made, I may be able to explain some of your questions.

Reviews from other logo designers - outsourcing is quite common on Fiverr - buying and reselling services is allowed within the ToS and can work well

Why wouldn’t a social media optimization service provider want a logo? Every business I can think of has one.

Reviews cannot be removed from profiles, even if the gig is deleted the reviews still stay.

I understand sir…Thank you for advising…😥

Thank you sir…😭

Dear Its my friend helps me…

Dear Its my friend helps me…

If your friend bought your gig to give you a positive review, that’s review manipulation. You could both get banned for that, because that’s cheating the system and deceiving potential buyers.

instead of asking others to check out your gigs. You should visit the gigs displayed on your home page of fiverr. Compare your gigs with them and then modify your gigs. You should have an appealing statement about your services, high res images and video. You can visit my profile anytime to get an idea of what you should write and do.

instead of asking others to check out your gigs. You should visit the gigs displayed on your home page of fiverr. Compare your gigs with them and then modify your gigs. You should have an appealing statement about your services, high res images and video. You can visit my profile anytime to get an idea of what you should write and do.

thank you sir…your link please

Make sure your account details are verified.

And as it clearly says to check network connection, try to wait for some time and do it again.

Let’s see what happens. And still there’s an issue, the only way is to write them.

Good luck 🙂

Thanks Bro…

• 1 month later...

Archived