How can i improve my gigs to get orders,yet not getting orders?

kirankhan456

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i do all the things like i also share my gig on social media and send also a buyer requests.but the main think open daily and use daily your account and give some offers which other seller not give them modify your gigs and make them some attractive look. give your time maximum 8 hours.follow these steps you will receive order soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sara19841

Go to the homepage. Click Selling > Buyer Requests.

You can then apply for different jobs available in your field. If you see an ad you like, click “Send Offer” and sell yourself to the buyer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Today I’m sharing some powerful tips to improve your sales for the next level.

Please keep reading…

I’m not very active on fiverr, because I run my agency and doing very busy work with my team. But these tips will strongly help you to improve your gigs and sales in any industry ( I am a sales person).

So, the question was, “How can I improve my gigs to get more orders?”

I separate the tips in 2 part

1. Internal 2. External

You have to improve yourself internal and external in order to increase your business on fiverr or any other platforms though. Internal is everything you’re doing inside of fiverr which is very important and external is you have many things to continue in your daily routine that actually not internal in fiverr, but thats might help you to generate more sales and grow you as a real professional.

1.Internal

• Respect fiverr rules
  • Be polite when you communicate to your buyers
    *Be very active and respond buyers as quick as you can
    *Send buyer request daily but dont send too many. Only send the request when your skill matches perfectly to the job. And describe the proposal how you can help them. Dont mention too much who you are rather you should discuss about buyers problems. Means, when you writing a proposal, focus on the buyers problem, and explain them how you can solve their problems.
    *Make your gigs attractive and fresh. Use short title,clean and colorful images,detail description,Add frequently ask and questions.
    *When you deliver the orders, make sure your buyer understand everything that you delivered. And you have to always ready to answer all of their questions. That might help you to bring more 5stars. Means more 5 stars,more active order and more business.
  1. External:
  • Promote yourself but do not spam. Means, stop sharing fiverr gigs on the social media,comment boxes,peoples inbox or any other ways that you are already doing and thinking its a marketing.
    *Setup your social channels,blogs,youtube or at least one content marketing platform with your exact name and picture that you’re using in fiverr.
    *Start talking about those topics that you’re selling in fiverr. If you’re professional then you know whats the problems people facing in that industry right? So, provide them valuable information and solve the real problems.
    *When you’re solving real problems in your industry, then people ultimately will follow you and ask you many questions. A question you get means a new opportunity you win. Make another content by focusing their questions. Now you will see people strongly following you and more people coming day by day, possibilities some of them will ask you to work for them.
    *When someone ask you to work for them, then just send your fiverr gig to them.
    *So, dont seek money. Seek the problems and solve it with your content and help people. Then you dont have to worried about orders.

If you follow these tips atleast one month, I’m sure you guys will thank me later.

Happy Freelancing

Regards —

Abd Raaz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You might be looking for the hottest topic on Fiverr “How to Rank your Fiverr”
Gig on the First Page”. This is actually something important to know. Fiverr
ranks the Gig SEO is the most searched article on the Internet.

Nevertheless, optimizing your Fiverr profile is essential to get more orders from
the clients. Here are the factors that affect Fiverr gig ranking;

1. Reviews.
  2. Keywords
  3. The Gig’s views.
  4. Orders in Queue.
  5. Featured gig.

• 1 month later...

i do all the things like i also share my gig on social media and send also a buyer requests.but the main think open daily and use daily your account and give some offers which other seller not give them modify your gigs and make them some attractive look. give your time maximum 8 hours.follow these steps you will receive order soon.

how to send buyer request

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived