How can i promote my gig to get my first order?

shoukhinalam22

Hello there! One way to improve the chances of you getting orders and reviews is to ensure that you use the most appropriate keywords when creating your gigs (if you did not do this, you can still go back and edit). Look at your gig and make sure that you have your keyword in your title and you inco-operate this keyword in whichever other way you can. So, for example, if you are a Graphic Artist, be sure to include these terms in your “Keyword” section. 🙂

For new Sellers

• Describe the gig well
  • Share gig on social media
  • Use videos and Images on gig
  • Use Buyers Request section

For Other Sellers
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to Increase GIG Sales (Tips, not a Question)

Its the most common question we think about-How I can increase my gig sales on fiverr. ? I am a 2nd level seller and Here is what I feel and experience about the solution. I hope these 5 tips will help you to increase your sales on Fiverr. 1....

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 29 ❤

For new Sellers

• Describe the gig well

For Other Sellers

Its the most common question we think about-How I can increase my gig sales on fiverr. ? I am a 2nd level seller and Here is what I feel and experience about the solution. I hope these 5 tips will help you to increase your sales on Fiverr. 1....

Very good points, but, in regards to the recommendations made for “New Sellers”, it is sometimes disappointing to use the “Buyers Request” section since many times it is the Buyers themselves who are posting their Gigs. It is still worth a try though. Thanks for your suggestions.

Very good points, but, in regards to the recommendations made for “New Sellers”, it is sometimes disappointing to use the “Buyers Request” section since many times it is the Buyers themselves who are posting their Gigs. It is still worth a try though. Thanks for your suggestions.

“Buyers Request” - You should read the complete request and then apply there. do not use blindly

• 1 year later...

For new Sellers

• Describe the gig well

For Other Sellers

Your points are really good for increase gig impressions.

• 3 months later...

Hi, i am new seller ,Please help me to get my first order.how can i promote my gig? I don’t know how to promote.

Hi, i am new seller ,Please help me to get my first order.how can i promote my gig? I don’t know how to promote.

If you don’t have a college degree and have no experience in this field, you can watch YouTube videos about Marketing & PR. A ton of people, many of them successful – give detailed explanations … if there’s someone who’s not lazy about it and actually watch it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome!! keep sharing your gigs to your social accounts. But for beginners the most effective thing is to keep sending offers/quotes to buyer requests. I’ll help you the most to get orders. It may take time at the beginning, but don’t loose patience. GOOD LUCK!!

Hi Dear,

I saw your post today. Can you please help me out in this regard?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived