How can increase sales?

qsshaba

you need to go to your profile image, then twirl down the selling menu, then click on the my gigs option.

Then when that page opens, look at the top right of the screen for the “Increase sales” slider. It’s set to 0 by default.

You need to slide it over to 100 per day.

Save and exit.

-That was obviously meant to be funny-

In all seriousness:

You can use the Forums search feature to find dozens of great posts with tips fro new sellers.

here’s one for instance:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

6 tips for NEW SELLERS

So you just discovered Fiverr and would like to earn some cash right? When I joined here (4 months ago) I didn't know anything, where I should start, what to do, I didn't even know the forum and now.. after 4 months I've earned almost 300$ without...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 253 ❤

All I had to do was search for “tips for new sellers” and then I sorted results by number of likes to get the most popular ones.

you need to go to your profile image, then twirl down the selling menu, then click on the my gigs option.

Then when that page opens, look at the top right of the screen for the “Increase sales” slider. It’s set to 0 by default.

You need to slide it over to 100 per day.

Save and exit.

-That was obviously meant to be funny-

In all seriousness:

You can use the Forums search feature to find dozens of great posts with tips fro new sellers.

here’s one for instance:

6 tips for NEW SELLERS

So you just discovered Fiverr and would like to earn some cash right? When I joined here (4 months ago) I didn't know anything, where I should start, what to do, I didn't even know the forum and now.. after 4 months I've earned almost 300$ without...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 253 ❤

All I had to do was search for “tips for new sellers” and then I sorted results by number of likes to get the most popular ones.

Where is that slider? I can’t find it… Obviously just playing, wish it was that easy.

Thanks for the link, interesting read.

• 7 months later...

I am New in fiverr. I got a first job and five star review but now i didn’t get any job.I have a experience on digital marketing SEO,SEM,SMM.If any one help me please contact me

fiverr.com 212294074d564e4e19352a63589780bba6832243.jpg

karim4va's public profile on Fiverr

I am a professional digital marketer. I will provide keywords research, website analysis, SEO, submit website & verify, create Sitemap, social media bookmarking, email marketing, video marketing and other solutions. Feel free to contact me with any...

If you want help you need to create your own heading under the category “Improve My Gig”.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

:stop_sign: Attention:

@karim4va

STOP spamming! :stop_sign:

If you want to promote your gigs do so in My Fiverr Gigs.

Read the forum guidelines

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 591 ❤

:stop_sign: Attention:

@karim4va

STOP spamming! :stop_sign:

If you want to promote your gigs do so in My Fiverr Gigs.

Read the forum guidelines

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 591 ❤

thanks for information i am sorry for spam

Archived