How do i get my first customer :(

arsyadiyulian17

before this I have a gigs, I waiting for more than 2 months and did not get a response from buyers

Next month I make my new gigs in the same account, but my account suddenly could not be opened 😦
so I decided to create a new account and gigs

but until now still no one has contacted me to buy my services, maybe you can give me tips and tricks to attract buyers? 🙂

thanks before

Dear Arsyadi:

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Here’s a link to Fiverr Academy.

Here’s a link to Episode 1 of Fiverrcast.

Here’s a link to your profile.

• Your log line:

This is a slogan that appears below your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

Normally, I’m biased in favor of photos over cartoons or logos, but in your case the cartoon not only makes sense, it looks fantastic! I’m jealous of your obvious talent!

• Your profile text:

Hello Fiverr Buyers! I’m Arsyadi Yulian from Indonesia, with experience in illustration, vector images, and other digital art. I invite you to contact me. 🙂

I strongly advise you to listen to the Fiverrcast episode, “Working Through Language.”

• Gig Title:

I will draw your cartoon photo

This is short and to the point, but would probably benefit from the addition of key words. Do your research.

• Gig Description:

I will draw a CARTOON PORTRAIT of you from head to shoulders. [i suggest using highlighting for “Cartoon Portrait” rather than all caps, but feel free to disagree with me on that.]

I will do a revision until you are satisfied. [NOTE added period. I suggest deleting this line.]

You’ll get [i suggest letting your pricing speak for itself. As you move up in Levels you will probably be raising your prices.]

• 1 cartoon portrait image of you (head to shoulders)
  • colored cartoon portrait
  • JPG & PNG (Image resolution according to your request, within reason :))
  • plain background (more detailed backgrounds are available as gig extras)

For the best results, please send me a high quality image.

I will be very happy to chat with you! 🙂

Check my extras below!

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples. I suggest you make a video of yourself talking to the camera after listening to the “Working Through Language” episode of Fiverrcast.

Gig Images:

You have 3. All 3 have the standard background. I’d suggest mixing it up with a couple of premium backgrounds (labeled as such). This issue will take care of itself over time as you add to your Live Portfolio, because you are clearly a talented artist.

Gig Extras:

You have plenty and they make sense to me. Hopefully you will revise these over time based on Buyer feedback.

Gig Packages:

Hopefully you will experiment with these over time.

Arsyadi, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you not to give up. You clearly have talent and as you become established on Fiverr, language issues should fade away.

If you can do caricatures, it would probably make sense to add a gig along those lines, or to add other similar art gigs based on your skills and interests.

Based on the quality of your work, you have tremendous potential to succeed on Fiverr. It might take some time to get rolling, but once you get rolling, positive word of mouth will probably help your business to grow and grow. Hang in there!

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Arsyadi:

• Your log line:

This is a slogan that appears below your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

Normally, I’m biased in favor of photos over cartoons or logos, but in your case the cartoon not only makes sense, it looks fantastic! I’m jealous of your obvious talent!

• Your profile text:

Hello Fiverr Buyers! I’m Arsyadi Yulian from Indonesia, with experience in illustration, vector images, and other digital art. I invite you to contact me. 🙂

I strongly advise you to listen to the Fiverrcast episode, “Working Through Language.”

• Gig Title:

This is short and to the point, but would probably benefit from the addition of key words. Do your research.

• Gig Description:

I will draw a CARTOON PORTRAIT of you from head to shoulders. [i suggest using highlighting for “Cartoon Portrait” rather than all caps, but feel free to disagree with me on that.]

I will do a revision until you are satisfied. [NOTE added period. I suggest deleting this line.]

You’ll get [i suggest letting your pricing speak for itself. As you move up in Levels you will probably be raising your prices.]

Check my extras below!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples. I suggest you make a video of yourself talking to the camera after listening to the “Working Through Language” episode of Fiverrcast.

Gig Images:

You have 3. All 3 have the standard background. I’d suggest mixing it up with a couple of premium backgrounds (labeled as such). This issue will take care of itself over time as you add to your Live Portfolio, because you are clearly a talented artist.

Gig Extras:

You have plenty and they make sense to me. Hopefully you will revise these over time based on Buyer feedback.

Gig Packages:

Arsyadi, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you not to give up. You clearly have talent and as you become established on Fiverr, language issues should fade away.

If you can do caricatures, it would probably make sense to add a gig along those lines, or to add other similar art gigs based on your skills and interests.

Based on the quality of your work, you have tremendous potential to succeed on Fiverr. It might take some time to get rolling, but once you get rolling, positive word of mouth will probably help your business to grow and grow. Hang in there!

Good luck,

Blaise

most valuable…

thanks for your advice

Dear Arsyadi:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

Check my extras below!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Images:

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

thanks for your advice, i’ll try best

• 1 month later...

Dear Arsyadi:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

Check my extras below!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Images:

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

Hi!

I have a problem with my fiverr account, cus I created my gig but when you write my username in for searching me, nobody can see me.

Do you know what may be the problem?

Hi!

I have a problem with my fiverr account, cus I created my gig but when you write my username in for searching me, nobody can see me.

Do you know what may be the problem?

Dear Maria:

Are you asking me, “how do you solve a problem like Maria [has]?”

Please note that I do not work for Fiverr or Fiverr Customer Support. Check out the Fiverr Terms of Service.

I found you just fine at

https://www.fiverr.com/marialeonildao

IF you follow this picture as an example, you should be able to easily share any of your gigs via social media. You can even copy and paste the above URL wherever:

265773286_SocialMediaShare.thumb.PNG.023846b29eb002dcfa0a89b9a7e410b0.PNG

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Seems to be too low resolution. Iterate with a sharper image.

Your log line: It’s too short; try to make it interesting with more key words

Your profile text – note the edits:

I’m a Civil/Structural Engineer with 2 years of professional experience. I specialize in building construction and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures for residential projects. I have worked with Autocad Drafting since 2012. -[How Buyers Solve a Problem Like What to Call Maria]

If "reinforcemed " is actually a word, I’ve never heard of it, and chances are, your Buyers haven’t either. Or, it’s a super-secret handshake, and you’re a genius!

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (for more samples or to demonstrate you know what you’re talking about, Willis), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Arsyadi:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

Check my extras below!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Images:

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

this post is very helpful

• 1 month later...

Dear Maria:

Please note that I do not work for Fiverr or Fiverr Customer Support. Check out the Fiverr Terms of Service.

I found you just fine at

IF you follow this picture as an example, you should be able to easily share any of your gigs via social media. You can even copy and paste the above URL wherever:

Your profile image: Seems to be too low resolution. Iterate with a sharper image.

I’m a Civil/Structural Engineer with 2 years of professional experience. I specialize in building construction and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures for residential projects. I have worked with Autocad Drafting since 2012. -[How Buyers Solve a Problem Like What to Call Maria]

If "reinforcemed " is actually a word, I’ve never heard of it, and chances are, your Buyers haven’t either. Or, it’s a super-secret handshake, and you’re a genius!

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs (for more samples or to demonstrate you know what you’re talking about, Willis), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,

Blaise

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

[/details]

this post is important part gig screenshot share and it is excellent.

Thanks for kind of your information.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Arsyadi:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

Check my extras below!

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Images:

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

I’m new but don’t know how to work… I can design logos, design a website but don’t know how to find work here… How to make my giga… Please help me

Dear Maria:

I found you just fine at

Good luck,

Blaise

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

[/details]

I’ve the same problem plz tell me how can I solve it…

Dear Fawalatif:

1. Read the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.
  2. Study Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, the Fiverr blog, and other materials that teach you how to succeed on Fiverr.

Please understand what I mean by “read”.

To my way of thinking, glancing at the material and deciding that it would take too long is not reading.

Saying the words out loud or to yourself without understanding or remembering them is not reading.

Reading means uploading the information into your brain so that you are able to understand and remember it, and share it with the world in meaningful ways, such as actually doing the things the book teaches you to do.

If you are able to take the National Career Readiness Certification exam and earn at least a “gold” certificate, then you should be able to read to the level that I mean when I use the word “read”.

You ignore my advice to your own detriment.

When I joined Fiverr, I did what I’m talking about here.

I studied many Fiverr profiles as requested by Sellers in the Forum and created the “Improve My Gig” checklist based on my research.

You should be able to synthesize all the material available to you and create your own “Improve My Gig Checklist”, at which point you should be able to determine for yourself what gigs are best for you to pursue on Fiverr.

If you need more help, you may also read What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard N. Bolles, and work your way through the “flower” exercises to help you determine the work for which you are best suited. (There are editions for teens for both works I cited above – WCIYP for Teens uses a “parachute” rather than a “flower”.)

Good luck,
Blaise

P.S. Bonus pointer: Read The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason and use it as your starting point for learning personal finance and wealth creation. Other writers in this field include Napoleon Hill, Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey, and Ramit Sethi. You may find you prefer others…

P.P.S. Read The Eighth Habit and learn to find your voice and inspire others to find theirs (like I’m doing right now by advising you to read that book)…

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived