How Do You Increase Your Gigs Rank Position?

matteo_7355

Hey Everyone, Hope your doing great today.

Just a quick question, Does anyone know how gigs ranking positioning works? Or how can you increase your rank?

I have a gig that has lots of orders in the que and all positive ratings, Getting daily orders yet it is ranked below gigs that are brand new, Have no orders and reviews…

That doesn’t make sense to me, Surely the gigs that are performing well should be ranked higher?

What’s your guys opinion on this?

Thank you everyone!

Matteo 🙂

I shared my experience in one thread 🙂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum 87430_1.png

My gig stopped appearing in search results? What's happening?

My gig was on the very 1st page and in 1st row 3 weeks ago! then I went to a vacation for four days. when I come back I didn't work at that speed which I worked before my vacation ? I found my self in the second page ? Still, I was lazy, didn't...

No one knows for sure. However, Fiverr lists new gigs for a few hours. A short, relevant title and an SEO optimized (a few relevant search keywords) gig description result in higher gig rankings (for me at least)

Thats the thing, Before creating a gig I always spend a lot of time optimising my tags, title and descriptions with certain keywords etc

I always check the gigs competition too, Not sure what happened.

Thanks for the reply anyway 🙂

I shared my experience in one thread 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 87430_1.png

My gig stopped appearing in search results? What's happening?

My gig was on the very 1st page and in 1st row 3 weeks ago! then I went to a vacation for four days. when I come back I didn't work at that speed which I worked before my vacation ? I found my self in the second page ? Still, I was lazy, didn't...

I will have a read now, Thank you 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Thats the thing, Before creating a gig I always spend a lot of time optimising my tags, title and descriptions with certain keywords etc

I always check the gigs competition too, Not sure what happened.

Thanks for the reply anyway 🙂

Don’t forget, your placement doesn’t just depend on what you’re doing to your titles, tags etc. - other sellers will be changing theirs as well, so nothing stays fixed!

Don’t forget, your placement doesn’t just depend on what you’re doing to your titles, tags etc. - other sellers will be changing theirs as well, so nothing stays fixed!

That makes sense, I was just confused as how someone was ranking above me me with 0 reviews and 0 orders.

Guest offlinehelpers

That makes sense, I was just confused as how someone was ranking above me me with 0 reviews and 0 orders.

New sellers are given a bit of a boost to start them off - that’s why they end up at the top for a wee while.

Archived