How i get the first order ? Need Suggestions

umairlatif08402

Hi

I am Umair Latif

I have completed my graduation In Accounting And Finance. Now i am working in a Private company As Accounts Officer. I have a lots of working experience in Accounts And Finance.And also worked On ERP , Quick Books & Peach tree Accounting Software.

I am new here. so i need suggestion from experienced people how i get the first order from here.

Dear Umair:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: This image is too low resolution. I suggest a closeup on your smiling face.
Your log line: "Hard Working Multicultural Results Oriented Professional"
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi! I’m a result oriented professional with 4 years of exposure in tremendously varied environment, including external audits, internal audits, and special assignments for listed and unlisted companies. I have excellent written, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. I’m here to help YOU. -Umair [or whatever name Buyers should call you.]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You seem to be scowling in your one gig photo. Your goal is to make Buyers feel they know, like and trust you. Hopefully you are making appropriate use of Buyer Requests.

Your gig title should be changed to something like: “I will be your data entry assistant”. I see no purpose to putting 24 hours in your gig, because hopefully you will become too busy to do that as you move up in Levels.

You have too many exclamation points in your gig description, and you use “!” where “?” would make more sense in the first line. Given you have been on Fiverr since March 2016, yet still have no reviews, you should seriously consider investing in a copy writer for your gigs.

You talk about your experience with audits, but your gig doesn’t really deal with that. Your gig description should focus on the skills and experience you bring to the gigs you offer. That means any time you change your active gigs, you need to take a fresh look at your profile text.

Bottom line: You need to study the TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks below very carefully and step up your game. That should take you a minimum of 4 weeks.

Please don’t bother telling me the reasons that you haven’t made an effort on Fiverr up till now. Whatever those reasons are don’t matter to anyone but you.

Your focus should be on doing everything you can to get better results in the future.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

We’re not going to tell you anything you can’t easily find out for yourself. Everyone who’s new here asks the same question if they’re stuck on what to do:

Read the academy articles; listen to/ read the transcripts of the podcasts; read tips for sellers, read improve my gigs, read fiverr experience: all relevant forum areas with great advice.

When you’ve read and implemented the existing advice you may have different gigs. See how those go, then come back with specific questions.

Your profile says you are a pro at “data entry,” but just intermediate at “dataentry” (SIC). I thought that was funny.
New subject: When I was new, I tried the 3 prices, too, a mistake. Newbies need to make the high-end offering their only option, priced at $5, and be glad the site isn’t called Onerr.

Hi,

First You must edit your GIG. ( create best portfolio image. describe your service… etc) then you can go to BUYER REQUEST under the selling tab. when you click it, you can see the post which related to Your service. you can apply and send the request to buyer daily. so buyer can reach to Your profile. You have 10 Buyer request daily. so use those. and You can promote Your GIG in social media site. then outside client alsoreach to Your sercvice as well.

Good luck

Hello,

I’m commenting here thinking that these Tips will help you to improve your sales at least for an extent.

Create gig packages. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media. Try to always provide BEST customer service to your buyers. Never delay your orders.

Submit many buyer requests. So you could build up your sales. Therefore, try to submit buyer requests.

Also you can improve your Gig images, descriptions. If it’s possible, add a video which will attract more attention towards your gig.

Try these points & be patient. There are many sellers on fiverr that didn’t receive orders at the beginning but later they become best sellers.
Fiverr is great place to work! Wish you all the best!

Dear Umair:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Your profile image: This image is too low resolution. I suggest a closeup on your smiling face.

Hi! I’m a result oriented professional with 4 years of exposure in tremendously varied environment, including external audits, internal audits, and special assignments for listed and unlisted companies. I have excellent written, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. I’m here to help YOU. -Umair [or whatever name Buyers should call you.]

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You seem to be scowling in your one gig photo. Your goal is to make Buyers feel they know, like and trust you. Hopefully you are making appropriate use of Buyer Requests.

Your gig title should be changed to something like: “I will be your data entry assistant”. I see no purpose to putting 24 hours in your gig, because hopefully you will become too busy to do that as you move up in Levels.

You have too many exclamation points in your gig description, and you use “!” where “?” would make more sense in the first line. Given you have been on Fiverr since March 2016, yet still have no reviews, you should seriously consider investing in a copy writer for your gigs.

You talk about your experience with audits, but your gig doesn’t really deal with that. Your gig description should focus on the skills and experience you bring to the gigs you offer. That means any time you change your active gigs, you need to take a fresh look at your profile text.

Bottom line: You need to study the TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks below very carefully and step up your game. That should take you a minimum of 4 weeks.

Please don’t bother telling me the reasons that you haven’t made an effort on Fiverr up till now. Whatever those reasons are don’t matter to anyone but you.

Your focus should be on doing everything you can to get better results in the future.

Good luck,

Blaise

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

[/details]

Hi

Thank you for your kind suggestion. I am really grateful to you and have implemented them on my current Gig.

Hello,

I’m commenting here thinking that these Tips will help you to improve your sales at least for an extent.

Create gig packages. Invite your friends and promote/share your gigs on social media. Try to always provide BEST customer service to your buyers. Never delay your orders.

Submit many buyer requests. So you could build up your sales. Therefore, try to submit buyer requests.

Also you can improve your Gig images, descriptions. If it’s possible, add a video which will attract more attention towards your gig.

Try these points & be patient. There are many sellers on fiverr that didn’t receive orders at the beginning but later they become best sellers.

Fiverr is great place to work! Wish you all the best!

Hi

Thanks for your kind suggestion.

Your profile says you are a pro at “data entry,” but just intermediate at “dataentry” (SIC). I thought that was funny.

New subject: When I was new, I tried the 3 prices, too, a mistake. Newbies need to make the high-end offering their only option, priced at $5, and be glad the site isn’t called Onerr.

Hi

Thank you for you kind suggestion.

• 3 years later...

Dear Umair:

Good luck,

Blaise

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

[/details]

Hi blaisefaint. Can you please review my profile as well. I really like the way you have reviewed the profile above.

Archived