How long do I get my first order

andrejhuna

There is no definite answer to your question. Your first order could come tomorrow. It could come in three months. It might even come a year from now. How well you market your gig, and how well it is composed and written will determine how soon you earn an order.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You are not likely to be flooded with orders, unless you prove yourself as a great seller. Focus on presenting yourself as a great seller BEFORE you expect any orders. Treat your gigs like a business, and they will earn you income in response.

There is no definite answer to your question. Your first order could come tomorrow. It could come in three months. It might even come a year from now. How well you market your gig, and how well it is composed and written will determine how soon you earn an order.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You are not likely to be flooded with orders, unless you prove yourself as a great seller. Focus on presenting yourself as a great seller BEFORE you expect any orders. Treat your gigs like a business, and they will earn you income in response.

Thanks for the suggestion I will strive to give best …

Thank you jonbaas for important reply . i am new here on fiverr just created an account and some GIG as Graphics designer . didnt get any order yet . But i am looking forward . Just try to get my first order from fiverr …

Thank jonbaas for important reply . i am new here on fiverr just created ann account an some GIG as Graphics desiner . didnt get any order yet . But i am looking forward . Just try to get my first order from fiverr …

Welcome to Fiverr. Good luck as you work to build your seller reputation!

Yes, there is no definite answers to your question but you have to strive to get a good profile exposure first, let the world know you are here to do freelance service.

Read the following article, it might help you.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to get a first order

This is a very common question asked by many new sellers and it is a common scenario too. Don’t be disgraced if you couldn’t find enough work, be patient and mean while try to brush up your skills. Apart from the Fiverr search explore the horizon...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 103 ❤

Good luck!
Happy Freelancing 🙂

Good answer i am new to fiverr ,

I haven’t received any orders yet working but i am still working on receiving all the knowledge to be successful i love it so far.

Archived