How many sale you gain in September?

ariyanusman1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My avg. response time is always 1 hrs.

But in September my selling has been down. 😰

I’ve good reviews and feedback my maximum GIG is on first page of search results. Completed only 13 orders in September.

Bro, it is better than nothing, many new sellers suffer much time but, get 0 order. Second, maybe, in September, your niches work done. Be Happy, you will get success 🙂

August has been my best month, but September is not too far behind, and will probably surpass it. I just upped my prices so my order numbers have dropped. I went from having 17 orders in a single week to having just three, but the total has been similar after the price increase, so it’s been all good. I have completed 27 orders in September, with 2 more being written now, which is my best month yet for order numbers. My response time is 1hr, with an average of 18.68.

August has been my best month, but September is not too far behind, and will probably surpass it. I just upped my prices so my order numbers have dropped. I went from having 17 orders in a single week to having just three, but the total has been similar after the price increase, so it’s been all good. I have completed 27 orders in September, with 2 more being written now, which is my best month yet for order numbers. My response time is 1hr, with an average of 18.68.

Good to see your progress, one tip which I always apply, I send custom offers to my old clients, I get orders from them again. 😉

Good to see your progress, one tip which I always apply, I send custom offers to my old clients, I get orders from them again. 😉

When my sales are slower, I always send messages to potential clients who otherwise just vanished on me (they send the message, we talk, and then… nothing.), or I send messages to old clients asking if they need more work done. I do try to do the Buyers Requests at times too, but can never find one that matches my price tag.

Going to a few other sites and attempting to get work there as well is great as well, as I don’t want to put all my eggs in one big Fiverr basket.

Archived