fast_editing

poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes - TRS should choose by Democracy by Buyer voting -
    • No - TRS should choose by Kingdom [FET - Fiverr editorial team ]

Hello every one.
I have a different thought about this.
Currently TRS Seller do come by Fiverr editors manually selected user. Who have Top performance, Extra ordinary Ratings with Community leader.
I would like to suggest add one method in this.
2nd method should be - TRS seller do come by Buyers Voting too. As per extra-ordinary Delivery and Buyer support.
How’s this work : When seller do deliver any buyer job - Buyer should get one more button in feedback rating section - VOTE for TRS. - Fiverr admin can decide - How many vote can be converted into TRS.

• Yes - TRS should choose by Democracy by Buyer voting -
  • No - TRS should choose by Kingdom [FET - Fiverr editorial team ]

0voters

Fiverr is not a democracy - it’s a business owned by people who want to make money.

If you want a democracy, please look at starting a business and running it as a co-operative.

Yes. fiverr is not a democracy - But This is marketplace site - for everyone - fiverr do get earn to sellers delivery. that’s like public do pay tax on any country at their yearly earnings!.

Editors look at earnings and feedback and delivery on time. They can tell when a seller is hard working and pleasing his customers all the time. Something about the seller stands out as being above average.

I agree that a record of good reviews is a way of voting, as well as lots of repeat clients.

Editors look at earnings and feedback and delivery on time. They can tell when a seller is hard working and pleasing his customers all the time. Something about the seller stands out as being above average.

I agree that a record of good reviews is a way of voting, as well as lots of repeat clients.

yeah. i do agree to misscrystal. But sometimes, Good performer seller do get ignored 🙂

yeah sure.

Buyers can never have the complete picture.

This is a corporation. They hand out TRS badges to make more money and to assure clients (buyers) of a certain level of service.

They would never let members of the community vote on something that important. And they shouldn’t.

That’s like begging for people to game the system.

I agree that lots of lvl 2 sellers that deserve the TRS level get overseen, and maybe Fiverr’s team of editors can improve the process.

But on the other hand if everyone is a TRS, then nobody is a TRS. You know?

(PS by the end of 2015 I thin the number of TRS was something like 800. Anyone knows how many there are today?)

yeah sure.

Buyers can never have the complete picture.

This is a corporation. They hand out TRS badges to make more money and to assure clients (buyers) of a certain level of service.

They would never let members of the community vote on something that important. And they shouldn’t.

That’s like begging for people to game the system.

I agree that lots of lvl 2 sellers that deserve the TRS level get overseen, and maybe Fiverr’s team of editors can improve the process.

But on the other hand if everyone is a TRS, then nobody is a TRS. You know?

(PS by the end of 2015 I thin the number of TRS was something like 800. Anyone knows how many there are today?)

Most of TRS don’t wanted to see becoming TRS other level2 . - you’re one of them!

You’re getting benefit of TRS.

Suppose - TRS do get revenue clear in 7 days of order completed. And Huge number of level2 sellers do wait 15 days for their revenue clear!.

If buyers do mark order complete with their completely satisfaction feedback. Then Why sellers do not get revenue clear in next 3-7 days. Why they should wait for 15 days!.

Most of TRS don’t wanted to see becoming TRS other level2 . - you’re one of them!

Suppose - TRS do get revenue clear in 7 days of order completed. And Huge number of level2 sellers do wait 15 days for their revenue clear!.

If buyers do mark order complete with their completely satisfaction feedback. Then Why sellers do not get revenue clear in next 3-7 days. Why they should wait for 15 days!.

Would it not be easier for you just to ask customer services why you haven’t reached TRS yet?

Good shot at trying to reach for TRS.

But you STILL would have a lonnngggg way to go for YOURSELF to be a TRS, EVEN with your suggestion.

Why?
Graphic designers are dime a dozen here on Fiverr. I have seen level 2 Graphic designers with over 10k reviews who are STILL level 2. And you only have 1K reviews.

TRS Graphic designers I have seen have over 40,000 reviews.

So forget trying to find a short cut to success, keep grinding, or go do something else if you are not patient enough.

Good shot at trying to reach for TRS.

But you STILL would have a lonnngggg way to go for YOURSELF to be a TRS, EVEN with your suggestion.

Why?

Graphic designers are dime a dozen here on Fiverr. I have seen level 2 Graphic designers with over 10k reviews who are STILL level 2. And you only have 1K reviews.

TRS Graphic designers I have seen have over 40,000 reviews.

So forget trying to find a short cut to success, keep grinding, or go do something else if you are not patient enough.

I think, you don’t seen others.

There is many sellers, who have only 300 to 400+ review and they get TRS badge! IS THAT A JOKE?

Yes, it is a joke.

Mukhesh and Anil Ambani has more money than you, I don’t see you getting upset about that.

I think it is important that YOU focus on YOUR work and the deliveries you make on this platform.
If you feel that you should be considered for TRS, then feel free to OPEN A TICKET with customer service and ask the Editorial Team to consider yourself for nomination.

This is a corporate platform owned and operated by a PRIVATE organization. They can choose HOW to do their business by themselves.
You AGREED to those terms and conditions the moment you signed up to open your shop here on Fiverr.

So in conclusion, stop worrying what, how much and how fast OTHERS are making money, and focus on YOUR part of the business.

You will get high BP and cholesterol if you start thinking about every other Tom, Dick and Harry making MORE money, faster than you.

Good Luck. 👍

that’s what you got from my post? that I don’t want you to get to TRS?

OK. I’m out!

Best of luck!

Oh my god... What happened to this Topic!!!

As soon as the option for voting would start you would see thousands of new buyers being created and all voting for new sellers with 2 reviews. Any kind of online voting system gets derailed as quickly as this topic did. It would be useless.

Don’t worry about achieving TRS, many level 2 sellers earn more than them. Just focus on your work, get good reviews and let the Fiverr Editorial Team do their job.

• 1 year later...

Archived