How to best marketing way?

priyontika007

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted "I do not do enough marketing" 30% of us know/believe "I do not show up in search results" Only 12% of us have "got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself" Only 10%...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

I need more clicks and orders ofcourse.

I marketing my gigs and send buyer requests everyday.But i didn’t saw any results. 😦

Well i had the best sales conversion percentage with face to face advertising. Crazy “yet safe and legal” marketing stunts can also sometimes lead to huge publicity.

Be more visible and louder than your competition.

• 2 weeks later...

how you write the cover letter?? please send me an example.

You should talk a little about the buyer’s needs and how you can help them. You can add a little bit of info about your experience/qualifications too.

Here’s an example of a gig I won writing for a dog charity.

"Hi,

My heart skipped a beat when I saw your request! As an animal lover and shelter volunteer, I would love to work with you on your project. I feel together we can create content that encourages donations and improves the lives of canines everywhere.

I’ve been a writer for 6 years and have completed over 400 Fiverr orders, some of them to do with animal well-being. Hopefully, that goes some way to convincing you I’m right for this job.

If you’d like to, you can send me a message and we can talk more about your vision.

Sara"

Tell me some ideas first…

This forum is full of posts and ideas.

If you’re sending 10 requests a day and you don’t get any responses then it’s rather obvious that the problem is with the offers you send.

You can give us an example so that we can help or you can continue trying on your own 😉

This forum is full of posts and ideas.

If you’re sending 10 requests a day and you don’t get any responses then it’s rather obvious that the problem is with the offers you send.

You can give us an example so that we can help or you can continue trying on your own 😉

Hey,

i read your brief.but i think its not full complete.please please provide full description about your work/company/business.Then i can assure you that i can make you a unique and elegant logo for your work.and i can say that ,you wil like that design very much.My main goal is 100% client satisfactions.Try me once with my works and i hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Thanks…

This is one of my request…

You should talk a little about the buyer’s needs and how you can help them. You can add a little bit of info about your experience/qualifications too.

Here’s an example of a gig I won writing for a dog charity.

"Hi,

My heart skipped a beat when I saw your request! As an animal lover and shelter volunteer, I would love to work with you on your project. I feel together we can create content that encourages donations and improves the lives of canines everywhere.

I’ve been a writer for 6 years and have completed over 400 Fiverr orders, some of them to do with animal well-being. Hopefully, that goes some way to convincing you I’m right for this job.

If you’d like to, you can send me a message and we can talk more about your vision.

Sara"

Hey,

i read your brief.but i think its not full complete.please please provide full description about your work/company/business.Then i can assure you that i can make you a unique and elegant logo for your work.and i can say that ,you wil like that design very much.My main goal is 100% client satisfactions.Try me once with my works and i hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Thanks…

How can I modify it?

how you write the cover letter?? please send me an example.

Hey Hi,

I am Priyontika.And i am a pro Graphics Designer.I have a proper experience about on Logo Designing and other graphics stuffs.I am highly interested to do your job.And i can assure you that you will definately like my work.Please try me once with my works and i hope you will come back again to me for more better works.Thanks…

Hey,

How can I modify it?

At the end, you could add something like “take a look at my gig gallery for examples of my work.”

If I was looking for a service, I’d probably check out somebody’s gig gallery. Even if it was just out of curiosity. When the buyer is on your page, there’s a chance they’ll click buy or click to message you or even favourite your gig.

I love using curiousity as a marketing tool. Humans are naturally curious about everything.

At the end, you could add something like “take a look at my gig gallery for examples of my work.”

If I was looking for a service, I’d probably check out somebody’s gig gallery. Even if it was just out of curiosity. When the buyer is on your page, there’s a chance they’ll click buy or click to message you or even favourite your gig.

I love using curiousity as a marketing tool. Humans are naturally curious about everything.

What a great idea …!!!

Thanks…

Please share any other ideas or tips…It will very helpful… 🙂

What a great idea …!!!

Thanks…

Please share any other ideas or tips…It will very helpful… 🙂

You could run your text through a grammar check like Grammarly, just to sharpen it up.

Sadly linguistic prejudice does exist, and some people do judge others for not being native English speakers.

I guess the worry the buyers will have is their ideas could get lost in translation. They’ll worry you won’t understand them and they won’t like your work. As long as you get the basics right, that should be ok.

Second tip is formatting. Nice formatting makes text easier to read. Use a space after every full stop. Use a capital letter after every full stop. Leave a space between paragraphs. Most people are lazy and won’t read text if they think they have to work hard to decipher it.

Archived