How to better promote your gig

hstalling

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promote your business, service or product free and fast worldwide via AB Bulk Mailer.This is simply a bulk mailing software,through it you can send infinite mails at a time.This bulk mailing software consists of email extractor and google search by which you can extract emails of other companies/people/businessmen and grab millions of emails/contacts of them in minutes and send them a million free and fast business mails automatically in a day,and At least 10 % of mails can turn into orders. So if you send 1 crore mails every day, you may get thousands/lakhs of orders every day.This will automatically expand and promote your business and you will earn a lot and become millionare in days.

• 2 months later...
Guest tn5rr2012

I also have Google alerts set up with keywords for my family tree gig so I can make comments and get the name tn5rr2012 out on the net (i.e this post will show up in an alert tomorrow since tn5rr2012 is one of my keywords)

• 1 month later...

@hstalling Make Use of valuable space like this to Promote Your gigs. What do i mean? This is about one of the first ten links on Google for “steps to promote fiverr gigs”. It wouldnt hurt to let us know what You have for us.

If You want to use social media to promote Your Gigs, Twitter is your best bet. I can help you in twitter marketing.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Lots of good suggestions here. Social Marketing is by far my favorite and most rewarding form of advertisement, for that reason most of my Gigs are offering to post to various Social Networks, including a 90,000 Followers’ Twitter account and 45 other Social Networks. L-)

I guess it depends on what type of gigs you do; I can’t share the gigs that I’ve done online because it might be sensitive information (or the people don’t want to show that they’ve used a translator they found online for cheap) – this is why good reviews are even more important to me, in addition to return buyers.

Archived