How to delete the negative reviews

You don’t. Negative reviews – like positive reviews – are earned as a result of the work you deliver to your clients. Great work gains great reviews. Poor work usually gains negative reviews. Reviews cannot be removed. They are, usually, permanent. Even Fiverr encourages sellers to work with their buyers to resolve transaction issues.

Work to earn positive reviews. You have complete control over the quality of your work. Deliver work that results in positive reviews.

• Like 24

please check here 🙂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum

3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Step1.JPG.4ff4f915a440a681929ee1e6aa6088ea.JPG

• Like 16

You can only change reviews with the consent of the buyer. maybe there was a communication issue or they didn’t understand what they were buying. You can delete them just because you don’t like them being there. The best way to eliminate the effect of bad reviews is to have hundreds of great reviews.

• Like 19

• 4 years later...

Hello sir

Please tell how change reviews

The person you are replying to is still on Fiverr, but has not been on the forum in over 3 years. And this entire thread is over 4 years old…

To answer your question, you can’t change reviews. You move on and hope for more and better reviews from happy buyers, whose reviews will hopefully minimize the damage and visibility of any negative reviews.

• Like 19

The person you are replying to is still on Fiverr, but has not been on the forum in over 3 years. And this entire thread is over 4 years old…

To answer your question, you can’t change reviews. You move on and hope for more and better reviews from happy buyers, whose reviews will hopefully minimize the damage and visibility of any negative reviews.

Please let me know I not sand buyer requests

• Like 14

Please let me know I not sand buyer requests

That’s due to having a profile rating (I believe) of less than 4.5 stars average.

You’ll have to rely on the strength of your gig pages to attract customers instead of the Buyer Requests page until your average rating improves enough.

• Like 18

Please tell me how to contact buyer detract

I guess I am feeling generous today and did the math.

You will need 5 more five star reviews to bring up your current total review average above 4.5 stars and regain access to Buyer Requests.

Please tell me how to contact buyer detract

Sellers do not contact buyers, buyers contact sellers.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic