How to earn on fiverr for living

sawebstudio

Hello guys,

I am Samson, new here on fiverr. I am web designer and developer having 9+ years of experience in web design. Unfortunately, Currently I am going through very bad financial condition and really hope a lot from fiverr. Actually I am very good at web design and development but I am not good at sales and marketing. I really need Tips and suggestions from your guys to get sales. Below is link of my gig which I made yesterday. Kindly suggest me if there is any need of changes or improvement.

https://www.fiverr.com/sawebstudio/create-professional-and-responsive-website

I am having expertise in web development technologies like php-mysql, HTML-CSS, Wordpress, magento, etc. But I dont know how to brings sales. Kindle help.

Thank you for reading. 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr. Just a small point … you talk about yourself in your profile description and then you say “we create” in your gig description. This can be confusing and off putting to buyers. Read the forum for tips and there is lots of useful information in the www.Fiverr.com/Academy. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

First of all, I still don’t earn enough from Fiverr to answer the question but I can tell you that if you are just getting started I suggest you get yourself a plan B… C,D and E too.

It is certainly possible to earn a living from Fiverr but not when you are just getting started.
Reviews, networking and returning clients make a huge part of a successful business and those only come after you prove you can provide high quality work, great customer support and all that stuff.

Good luck 😉

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Why did you copy & paste @jonbaas post ⬇️. You didn’t think anyone would notice, did ya?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65841_1.png

Expert reviews required ! Fiver Gigs Orders

Begging us to make you successful.... is not going to make you successful. I recommend that you start learning for yourself how to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, by reading the excellent -- and helpful -- articles in the Fiverr Academy. ...

Why did you copy & paste @jonbaas post ⬇️. You didn’t think anyone would notice, did ya?

Begging us to make you successful.... is not going to make you successful. I recommend that you start learning for yourself how to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, by reading the excellent -- and helpful -- articles in the Fiverr Academy. ...

LOL…that was some catch 😏

Same information @sawebstudio deserve.

Welcome to Fiverr. Just a small point … you talk about yourself in your profile description and then you say “we create” in your gig description. This can be confusing and off putting to buyers. Read the forum for tips and there is lots of useful information in the www.Fiverr.com/Academy. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

Copying another user’s post word for word is poor forum etiquette. I’m 100% certain that Jon wouldn’t take kindly to you stealing his post. If you continue on this path you’re putting yourself at risk getting suspended or even worse.

Anyways…

Take some time out of your day/night to read the Forum Rules.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 596 ❤

9.) Don’t plagiarize. Don’t copy forum posts or on or off-Fiverr content.

@sawebstudio I apologize for going off-topic here.

WELCOME to Fiverr!
I wanted to share a few helpful articles with you.

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1593 ❤

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/39-tips-tricks-for-super-sellers/108171

Overcoming Competition & Expanding Your Market - UPYOUR

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

Enjoy the adventure! ☺️

Copying another user’s post word for word is poor forum etiquette. I’m 100% certain that Jon wouldn’t take kindly to you stealing his post. If you continue on this path you’re putting yourself at risk getting suspended or even worse.

Anyways…

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Thanks for this information. 🙂

@sawebstudio I apologize for going off-topic here.

WELCOME to Fiverr!

I wanted to share a few helpful articles with you.

? Guide: Get your First Order

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me...

Reading time: 14 mins ? Likes: 1593 ❤

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/39-tips-tricks-for-super-sellers/108171

Overcoming Competition & Expanding Your Market - UPYOUR

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

Enjoy the adventure! ☺️

thank you @nikavoice

Anyways…

Well said. Thank you. 🙂

Archived