How to promote gigs free for new seller

shahinalambrk

Hey,

Have anyone who can give me some advice about to promote my gigs as free.

please put your valuable comments 😐

If you want to promote for free, my advice is… you’re going to have to be creative. If you aren’t paying for promotion, then you’re spending your time and creativity instead. And there is no one place or way to market for free. If you want some suggestions, I suggest taking the time to search the internet and see what suggestions are already out there.

You have the ability to do your own research. You are the businessman. You are responsible for the the success of your service, and learning how to promote it to your desired market. The information is out there, you just need to be willing to look for it.

If you want to promote for free, my advice is… you’re going to have to be creative. If you aren’t paying for promotion, then you’re spending your time and creativity instead. And there is no one place or way to market for free. If you want some suggestions, I suggest taking the time to search the internet and see what suggestions are already out there.

You have the ability to do your own research. You are the businessman. You are responsible for the the success of your service, and learning how to promote it to your desired market. The information is out there, you just need to be willing to look for it.

Thanks for your valuable comments 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

what about the paid method of gig ranking?

There is no paid method to rank your gigs. Fiverr is a meritocracy. You rise or fall in the rankings as a result of the level of work that you deliver. Good work, which earns great reviews, will propel your gig upwards. Bad work that earns negative reviews will drop your gigs lower in the search rankings.

There are no paid shortcuts to success here on Fiverr.

Thanks for the useful tips.

There is no paid method to rank your gigs. Fiverr is a meritocracy. You rise or fall in the rankings as a result of the level of work that you deliver. Good work, which earns great reviews, will propel your gig upwards. Bad work that earns negative reviews will drop your gigs lower in the search rankings.

thanks for your helpful response response

Thanks for the useful tips

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I’m new here also , let’s try to support each other

I’ve searched the internet and found some tips , you can follow up here

favicon.ico?d8e2a4ed15slideshare.net
b02062e429d51ecfd099a86ea78c4e103b3393e2.jpg

9 Ways You Can Promote Your Fiverr Gig

Find out how you can make more money on the micro-gig website Fiverr and get more visitors and clients. With this slide deck you will learn how to promote your…

hope this will be helpful

Everything on Fiverr is well documented besides that Fiverr Forum is full of useful information, For Fiverr related information , we don’t need to rely on outside source . 🙂

Thanks for your precious information

Archived