How to safe in bad buyer?

saddam017

I am new seller. Recently I got few order. but there one buyer give bad review. but other buyer get positive review, I am always try to give for best quality, yet why he give negative review? there have unlimited revision but don’t want any revision. why it occurs?

Try reading this to help

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips on how to avoid bad reviews

Hello there, fellow sellers! I've been here for about five months and I'm close to my 100th order. I know now that bad reviews can be a nightmare, they get stuck in your profile forever, so I wanted to share with you some tips about avoiding them....

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

I am new seller. Recently I got few order. but there one buyer give bad review. but other buyer get positive review, I am always try to give for best quality, yet why he give negative review? there have unlimited revision but don’t want any revision. why it occurs?

I am always try to give for best quality, yet why he give negative review?

You are working with the entire Globe, and that’s a lot of people you’re trying to satisfy. After 7 years of working with people, I’ve come to the same conclusion every time: you cannot satisfy every single one of them. Each one has their own principles, views & perspectives of life, way of treating other people, cultural things, etc.

The main thing you can do is try to satisfy as many of them as possible, because if you want to satisfy them all you’ll have a hard time when dealing with your first unexpected experience of an unsatisfied buyer.

Even the big players out there like Amazon, Google and so on have to deal with unsatisfied buyers and bad feedback, and lots of it, too 🙂 It’s part of the business of working with people from all places and cultures 😉

I am always try to give for best quality, yet why he give negative review?

You are working with the entire Globe, and that’s a lot of people you’re trying to satisfy. After 7 years of working with people, I’ve come to the same conclusion every time: you cannot satisfy every single one of them. Each one has their own principles, views & perspectives of life, way of treating other people, cultural things, etc.

The main thing you can do is try to satisfy as many of them as possible, because if you want to satisfy them all you’ll have a hard time when dealing with your first unexpected experience of an unsatisfied buyer.

Even the big players out there like Amazon, Google and so on have to deal with unsatisfied buyers and bad feedback, and lots of it, too 🙂 It’s part of the business of working with people from all places and cultures 😉

Okay. Thanks . I will fill always try to your advice

You should follow this
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips on how to avoid bad reviews

Hello there, fellow sellers! I've been here for about five months and I'm close to my 100th order. I know now that bad reviews can be a nightmare, they get stuck in your profile forever, so I wanted to share with you some tips about avoiding them....

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

Archived