How to sell more..?

meliseguram

Dear Melisa:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your gigs have stock photos. I suggest you create bespoke images that are more relevant to the actual gigs you’re offering. You definitely should appear in your videos to set Buyers’ minds at ease as to whether you appear in your profile image.

Take advantage of the fact that you are in exotic, romantic Spain, and take pictures in front of romantic Spanish scenery. If you appear in your profile image, you should definitely add a “holding a sign gig” at some Spanish hot spot, like Burger King or McDonald’s. Is the Taj Mahal in Spain? The London Bridge? Whatever.

I think you should come up with a catchier one-line catchphrase than “Hey! Glad you’ve found me here on Fiverr”.

If you read your profile text carefully, it appears that there are 2 spaces after “Spain.” It also appears that there is 1 space after all the other sentences. Given that you are offering your services as a proofreader, all your English grammar, spelling, and punctuation must be beyond question.

In my humble opinion, the heart emojis are unprofessional and your profile text is too long, and too Melisa-centric. I mean, by this point I know you’re glad I found you here on Fiverr, and apparently, you’re madly in love with me, but you’re kind of conceited and really into yourself.

I want you to talk more about me, specifically the fact that you’re here to help me with my problems. I suggest you condense your data dump as much as you can, and spend more time talking about the reason I am here: ME!

Who the heck is M.S. Mon?! Are you talking about yourself again, this time in code?!

Seriously, unless you’re M.S. Mon, you should not be quoting M.S. Mon. If you are M.S. Mon, you need to make that clear. You can also offer more writing samples in the 2 pdf files you are allowed to post for each gig.

Run down the Improve My Gig Checklist ( 'http://forum.fiverr.com/t/improve-my-gig-checklist/84987` ). You’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, read What Color Is Your Parachute? and worked out your favorite skills, and so on, right?

If I started on this checklist for you…
Smiling in profile Image … YES
Professionally dressed in profile image … CAN’T TELL
Video in gigs … NO
YOU Appear in your video … No
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/ten-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-create-trust-and-get-sales/165711`
Optimum use of Key Words … NO
Polished English grammar, punctuation, and spelling …
Professional-quality copy in your gig description …
3 images in Live Portfolio that are custom to this gig and not just pulled from the web …
Read the Fiverr Terms of Service …
Able to point the Buyer to Appropriate Resources to Minimize Miscommunication / Cancellations …
Able to Communicate Clearly with Buyers …

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived