HOW TO START MAKING SALES AS A NEWBIE ON FIVERR(It takes one buyer to start making sales on fiverr)

kurocitymedia

After I joined fiverr, I felt so bad when I couldn’t get any sales. Later, after a little bit of research I discovered that the key to success on fiverr lies in your first sale.
So now the BIG QUESTION is how do you get your first sale on fiverr?
There are several ways to getting your first sale on FIVERR, but I think using the buyer request option is the best, and for you to really enjoy the buyers request option, you must try to have more than one gig running.
Just my experience though! Anyone can add his/hers!
Thanks

After I got my first sale, I asked my buyer why did he choose me. He said that he was looking for someone online.

So my suggestion for newbies would be to create multiple gigs and stay online as much as possible. There are a lot of tips available for how to create cool gigs, search and apply them on your gigs. Also buyer requests may be a good option.

After I got my first sale, I asked my buyer why did he choose me. He said that he was looking for someone online.

So my suggestion for newbies would be to create multiple gigs and stay online as much as possible. There are a lot of tips available for how to create cool gigs, search and apply them on your gigs. Also buyer requests may be a good option.

@baserkandehir You are so correct! No one wants to buy from a seller that will take forever to reply his/her message. Staying online gives your buyer the impression that you’ll deliver in time.

Guest lamisfit

@kurocitymedia first of all I would say just be responsible and keep up the spirit, make sure you communicate well and be patient with your buyers, here are some great tips on getting your first order

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr has so many different options that it can be intimidating for new users who are trying to figure out how to navigate. Hopefully we can offer you a few tips on how to make your first Fiverr sale. Create an Account This may seem like a...

and you can listen to this podcast too 🙂 It will help alot

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips & tricks for making your first sale and keep them coming in. This week, hosts Redd () and Adam () are joined by David () to address some...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 213 ❤

What worked for me, honestly, was just posting offers in the buyer’s request and generating views, clicks, and impressions relentlessly. Not just for the gigs you think you can do, but for ones that you can maaaaybe do. Because even if you don’t get messaged back, that’s still going to get your gig looked at, and you’ll start to develop a steady flow of views and eventually someone’s going to see you and grab up your services.

It also helps to start with small prices and workloads that match the prices. That way you can knock out your first gig easy, get a five star rating right off the bat, and start turning more heads.

• 2 months later...

What worked for me, honestly, was just posting offers in the buyer’s request and generating views, clicks, and impressions relentlessly. Not just for the gigs you think you can do, but for ones that you can maaaaybe do. Because even if you don’t get messaged back, that’s still going to get your gig looked at, and you’ll start to develop a steady flow of views and eventually someone’s going to see you and grab up your services.

It also helps to start with small prices and workloads that match the prices. That way you can knock out your first gig easy, get a five star rating right off the bat, and start turning more heads.

stabbykinz great input!

As I speak, my gigs creation isn’t more than a month old even though I signed up last year October. I was fortunate to get my first two orders 48 hours after I created my gigs. One was from Buyers Requests (BR) and the other from my gig. Funny enough, the order ($) from my poetry gig was 20 times more than the one from the BR.

Here is what I did:

1. I defined what I could do – clearly – in my gig description (arranging them in bullets can help!).

2. I frequented the BR a lot. You should get the mobile app, I can’t underscore how important this is.

3. Again, understand time-zones (consult your search engines for this). You may have to wake up in the night to check the BR– but hey, I am not saying you shouldn’t sleep. Here is what I do to make it easier for me: I stop switching off my phone (though I turn off the data to preserve the battery). I always try to check my phone, whenever I happen to wake up, to check the BR. It helps.

4. Put in your very best both in communication and in delivery.

I hope this helps. Good luck! And thanks to the initiator of this thread.

Guest sujon_shahporan

After I joined fiverr, I felt so bad when I couldn’t get any sales. Later, after a little bit of research I discovered that the key to success on fiverr lies in your first sale.

So now the BIG QUESTION is how do you get your first sale on fiverr?

There are several ways to getting your first sale on FIVERR, but I think using the buyer request option is the best, and for you to really enjoy the buyers request option, you must try to have more than one gig running.

Just my experience though! Anyone can add his/hers!

Thanks

yone can add his/hers!

Yes,Same to me bro! But still I’m struggling.

Fiverr is the best market place where buyer will find you.

Guest sujon_shahporan

Yes I know this is best market place where buyer find us but is there any tips to accelerate the sell ??

Active much on both fiver and forum is a good tip I think.

Guest sujon_shahporan

thanks

If you got anything in the result @sujon_shahporan

When you will active much on this forum it will help to promote your gigs.Your gigs should be unique. Try to stay online as much as possible & replay buyer quickly. I hope those will help your gig promote.

Guest sujon_shahporan

As I speak, my gigs creation isn’t more than a month old even though I signed up last year October. I was fortunate to get my first two orders 48 hours after I created my gigs. One was from Buyers Requests (BR) and the other from my gig. Funny enough, the order ($) from my poetry gig was 20 times more than the one from the BR.

Here is what I did:

1. I defined what I could do – clearly – in my gig description (arranging them in bullets can help!).

2. I frequented the BR a lot. You should get the mobile app, I can’t underscore how important this is.

3. Again, understand time-zones (consult your search engines for this). You may have to wake up in the night to check the BR– but hey, I am not saying you shouldn’t sleep. Here is what I do to make it easier for me: I stop switching off my phone (though I turn off the data to preserve the battery). I always try to check my phone, whenever I happen to wake up, to check the BR. It helps.

4. Put in your very best both in communication and in delivery.

I hope this helps. Good luck! And thanks to the initiator of this thread.

t

Your buyer request option depends on your gig. Publish maximum number of GIG of maximum category. Then you will find buyer request.

Guest sujon_shahporan

OK but I am in the book cover designing,So which category I also use ??

@sujon_shahporan

Search on Fiverr about book cover design. You will find many Gigs related. Then visit these gig and acknowledge idea what category they use.Try to visit more than 20 gig related your gig. That will help to make good gig.

Yes I know this is best market place where buyer find us but is there any tips to accelerate the sell ??

You need to put some effort into your gig description. Here’s what you have right now

image.png.e2a17e39983c9f5129a0abb9c1f468c7.png

As soon as buyer sees this description they will hit the back button. If you’re writing your requests the same way then you won’t get replies.

You need to do your homework. Start with Fiverr Academy and then spend few days in this forum.

Staying online 24/7 and creating more gigs won’t help you unless you improve your gig.

You need to put some effort into your gig description. Here’s what you have right now

As soon as buyer sees this description they will hit the back button. If you’re writing your requests the same way then you won’t get replies.

You need to do your homework. Start with Fiverr Academy and then spend few days in this forum.

Staying online 24/7 and creating more gigs won’t help you unless you improve your gig.

thanks for the tip 🙂

Archived