I am a new seller

jamofan

It only depends on you and how good you are about what are you selling.
Some sellers got their first order on the same day they joined. It may be luck who knows?
I got my order after 3 days since I joined Fiverr and thanks to the Buyer request feature.
I recommend you to use the Buyer Request feature too until you get some strong 5 star reviews from buyers. I also have 6 tips for you as new seller which you can found out here
Good luck

Guest webeliter

If your offering service is great and making gig well, You can grow sales immediately.Don’t forget to reply for buyer request.

Some sellers got their first order on the same day they joined. It may be luck who knows?

I got my order after 3 days since I joined Fiverr and thanks to the Buyer request feature.

I recommend you to use the Buyer Request feature too until you get some strong 5 star reviews from buyers. I also have 6 tips for you as new seller which you can found out here

Good luck

thanks for help 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good luck

Hi,

I am new user in fiverr i have more than 3+ year experience of wordpress but i can’t understand how can i get order? Please anybody help me out.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Good luck

I am not able to fine the buyers request option. where is it , please tell.

Archived