I am not getting Buyer Requests

zstechsolutions

Competition here on Fiverr can be fierce. Expecting to be successful as a seller, when the only thing you do to earn sales is post offers in the Buyers Request, it not a long-term strategy. You need to be promoting your gig to your target customers – the people who are looking for your services. They are the only people who will make you a successful seller.

YOU will have to figure out who those target customers are, we can’t help you with that part of your business. Therefore, think like a marketer – work hard like a dedicated businessman.

Competition here on Fiverr can be fierce. Expecting to be successful as a seller, when the only thing you do to earn sales is post offers in the Buyers Request, it not a long-term strategy. You need to be promoting your gig to your target customers – the people who are looking for your services. They are the only people who will make you a successful seller.

YOU will have to figure out who those target customers are, we can’t help you with that part of your business. Therefore, think like a marketer – work hard like a dedicated businessman.

that s 1000% true

NO one can help you here in forum

think out of the box 😤

Reply all the buyer request available to you. The more replies you give, the more traffic you get. Finishing your available 10 offers is Paramount. Same happened to me. I created more gigs to include more sub categories and tried finishing all 10 offer bucket. In two days, my buyer request went from twenties to seventies. Now am a lever one seller. Just dont go ahead to accept a job you cant do simply because you were contacted, thats just backtracking. Hope this helps

well… i think you are not seeing enough buyer requests…

i think fiverr shows buyer requests to seller according to number of gigs he/she uploaded… more gigs more buyer requests she/he can view

i think fiverr shows buyer requests to seller according to number of gigs he/she uploaded… more gigs more buyer requests she/he can view

This is wrong on every level. There is nothing true about this assessment.

If you don’t know how something works, please do not share your “advice” about those things here on the forums. Every user is limited to ten Buyer Request offers every 24 hours, no matter how many gigs they have. There is no sliding scale of any kind.

think like a marketer – work hard like a dedicated businessman

The BEST 🙂

• 3 months later...

This is wrong on every level. There is nothing true about this assessment.

If you don’t know how something works, please do not share your “advice” about those things here on the forums. Every user is limited to ten Buyer Request offers every 24 hours, no matter how many gigs they have. There is no sliding scale of any kind.

The 10 slots to reply to request doesn’t change, but the number of requests you see is constantly changing. Please do the research

The 10 slots to reply to request doesn’t change, but the number of requests you see is constantly changing. Please do the research

This has no relation to what I actually said. What I originally wrote in my comment is as follows:

“Every user is limited to ten Buyer Request offers every 24 hours, no matter how many gigs they have. There is no sliding scale of any kind.”

You are a relatively new seller (4 months ago). I am a veteran seller who has a strong understanding of how Fiverr works. There is no need to tell me “do my research”. I am not wrong.

This has no relation to what I actually said. What I originally wrote in my comment is as follows:

“Every user is limited to ten Buyer Request offers every 24 hours, no matter how many gigs they have. There is no sliding scale of any kind.”

You are a relatively new seller (4 months ago). I am a veteran seller who has a strong understanding of how Fiverr works. There is no need to tell me “do my research”. I am not wrong.

Okay Sir,… I can’t argue with a Veteran. Have a lovely day

• 4 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

I am not getting buyer request because I NEED 90% POSITIVE RATING is there any idea to take orders in fiverr

You need to raise your positive rating by getting more 5* reviews from new sales. How you get these sales is entirely up to you.

• 4 weeks later...

You need to be promoting your gig to your target customers – the people who are looking for your services

I need to be promoting my gigs to my target customers – the people who are looking for my services- very good tips. Thanks

Archived