I cant get a sale

instagram_so

Given that you haven’t established a reputation on Fiverr, you have few reviews and no level, you’d probably have to offer a great deal to get a $10 sale. Social media gigs are plentiful although many aren’t good gigs. It looks like your $10 package is nearly at the “sample” stage unless you had a strong reputation here. I don’t buy or sell in your category, but that’s my take based on what I’ve seen.

Dear Gavin:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Is arbitrarily weird. If you’re not happy with your results, try a standard, “Hi, I’m a professional,” straightforward image of your smiling face from the front, with no tilts.
Your log line – note the edits: Successful Social media influencer with over a million followers

One “l” in “Successful”. I find your log line to be uninspiring. I suggest you come up with something new.

Your profile text: No suggestions. Kudos on the proper spelling of “successful” here.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

As Maddie indicated, as a New Seller, you should price your gig at $5. Until you make it to Level 2, your focus should be on building your reputation with solid reviews, rather than on making the big bucks. I mean, what are you planning to do with 10 WHOLE DOLLARS, ANYWAY?

Your use of the term “shoutout” is ageist and probably works against you. Your gig title should probably have more keywords. My advice is that every Seller should offer a $5 product, even if their focus on Fiverr is offering services.

You should look into information marketing.

There’s an old saying: “Give a British ex-pat living in Greece a green pepper, and you’ll feed her for a day. TEACH a yadda-yadda-yadda how to GROW green peppers, and she’ll be SICK of green peppers in no time!”

The moral of the story is that teaching is more helpful to your Buyers than shouting out at them on Instagram.

I’d rather know how to replicate your success on Instagram than have you shout out at me on Instagram. If you can’t write the book, hire a ghost writer on Fiverr and offer that as a gig, like: “I will teach you how I became a successful social media influencer with over a million followers on Instagram”.

Having your name on the cover of a book that you offer on Fiverr will show Buyers that you are an expert in your field. Don’t worry about people reading your book and bypassing your gig. They’re more likely to buy from you if they feel they know, like, and trust you.

Finally, it seems odd to me that I should be in a position of recommending this Fiverr transcript to you, but there ya go:
http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-13-generating-traffic-to-your-gigs-with-seo-transcript/

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling