I Dont know what to sell,help!

adesina10

Hi @adesina10,

What skill sets do you have?

You mentioned Marketing. Is it Digital Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing? Fiverr offers all of those categories, so if you’re well versed in those areas, then offer what you know!

Personally, I would take the time to look at all of the various categories, particularly under Marketing, on the top of Fiverr’s site, so that you can get an idea of what kinds of services others offer.

Best of luck, and if I can be of any further assistance, feel free to tag me!

Best,

Michael

In fiverr you can be whatever you like. Think about the last 5 simple things you got from someone as a service & you really appreciate it. Those services could be for money or for free. It doesn’t matter.

Learn what it takes for you to have them done.

Build a package & market it.

Good luck!

AdwordsAdvisor

Hi! I am Adesina, I am a new user of this platform, I love anything that has to do with Online marketing,jobs,but I really don’t know what to offer here. It looks like I don’t know anything at all! I need advise . Thanks

I really don’t know what to offer here.

It looks like I don’t know anything at all!

Then why are you in Fiverr?

Browse through the profile of top seller on your category that would help you on how to create your gig and look for work on the buyer request. Since you are new, you can try and look at the request page that would list all the work in your category. Browse through it and apply for what you are really good at. Fiverr is for professional.

Archived