I have no orders

ravinder714820

Hi,
I made my account on fiverr.com from 2 to 3 weeks but In starting i received some orders by buyers but from few days i am waiting for order from buyer and i am feel disappointing now.
Please is anyone can help me on this issue so i will get the orders instantly
And my other problem is that the buyer ordering without discussion. when i go for cancellation and the cancellation %is on high speed decline
I have now mentioned at the bottom of my gig Frequently Asked Questions which was first at the end) but I know it won’t help either and Mutual cancellation will occur.
Here my profile gigs link: ***********************
Can anybody help me to sort out the issues effectively
I am waiting for effective reply from the Forum members
Thanks

Mod Note: Shortened links are never allowed. Links to gig are only allowed in My Fiverr Gigs and Improve My Gig Categories.

Hi,

I made my account on fiverr.com from 2 to 3 weeks but In starting i received some orders by buyers but from few days i am waiting for order from buyer and i am feel disappointing now.

And my other problem is that the buyer ordering without discussion. when i go for cancellation and the cancellation %is on high speed decline

I have now mentioned at the bottom of my gig Frequently Asked Questions which was first at the end) but I know it won’t help either and Mutual cancellation will occur.

Thanks

Mod Note: Shortened links are never allowed. Links to gig are only allowed in My Fiverr Gigs and Improve My Gig Categories.

I made my account on fiverr.com from 2 to 3 weeks

You have a good start. For some people, it takes few months to get an order. 😉

anyone can help me on this issue so i will get the orders instantly

Be patient! There is no one, who can help you to get orders instantly.

Cancellation is bad for your profile,

Mutual cancellation isn’t good either, so avoid cancellation at any cost.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi,

Thanks

Don’t know about instantly, but we’ll try!

You’ve done well to get the orders you have in such s short space of time - well done!

Have you read everything on the forum which could be helpful?

The academy’s always going to be useful:

You mention cancellations because of orders without discussion - is there any way you could set your gigs up so they’re easily completed without any discussion? Can you use the requirements section to your advantage?

Anyway, hope this helps and good luck!

Why did you create another topic on the same subject?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I am not receiving any orders

no get the orders from last 2 weeks Here my fiverr profile link https://www.fiverr.com/users/ravinder714820/manage_gigs I am about one month old on fiverr. i was usually getting an Oder a day on one of my gig but my orders are totally vanished as...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 5 ❤

Hi catwriter,
I also mentioned in my subject please read this below
Here my profile gigs link: *****************
Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi catwriter,

I also mentioned in my subject please read this below

Here my profile gigs link: *****************

Thanks

I think between this thread and the previous one @catwriter mentioned, you’ve had pretty much all the information you need.

Just get on and do it! Good luck! 😀

Less moaning, more doing!

Archived