I haven't get any order yet

starfriend0326

Dear Star Friend:

How do you prefer to be addressed? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Here is a link to your profile.

• Your log line:

This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

You would be wise to use a photo of yourself, smiling.

• Your profile text:

Hi, I’m [WhatPeopleShouldCallYou]… I’m a graphic designer and video editor. I’m in school and I like to extend my knowledge and experience. I’m waiting for your response soon. Enjoy my new creations…

I suggest you hire a copy writer for your profile text and for your gigs.

• Gig Title:

I will create an awesome typographic portrait

No suggestions here.

• Gig Description:

Thank you for visiting my gig…

I will create an awesome typographic portrait. You can use it as book cover page, to give as a gift, and as a T-shirt design.

You should provide a quality, large photo at high resolution. Please, no nudity or inappropriate images. You should own the copy right to the image.

Your final design …
Format :- Jpg, Png
Size :- 1200 x 900 pixels
High resolution, Printable

You can choose colors, fonts, and words according to your requirements…
For further details, please see my gig packages…
If you want to know anything about my gig, please contact me.

Thank You!!!

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: Your 3 images here are fine. I did notice that your elephant gig has only 2 images, so I suggest you work on that.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

Hopefully as you make sales and get feedback, you will finetune as needed.

In general, I think you have promise, because each of your gigs seems fresh to me.

I suggest you brainstorm additional gigs and keep working until you find the gig that works for you.

In my case, I’ve tried over 30 different gigs. My “Design Stuff” gig is my top seller, but I still haven’t found a gig that clicks with Buyers.

Today I looked through the unread responses to my previous posts in the Fiverr Forum, and I’ve noticed that many of the new Sellers to whom I gave feedback on their gigs just months ago have already dropped off Fiverr.

You should study Fiverr Academy and get used to the idea that for many Fiverr Sellers, it can take a year or more of plugging away to hit. Don’t give up and prepare to struggle over the long haul.

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Star Friend:

How do you prefer to be addressed? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Here is a link to your profile.

• Your log line:

This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

You would be wise to use a photo of yourself, smiling.

• Your profile text:

Hi, I’m [WhatPeopleShouldCallYou]… I’m a graphic designer and video editor. I’m in school and I like to extend my knowledge and experience. I’m waiting for your response soon. Enjoy my new creations…

I suggest you hire a copy writer for your profile text and for your gigs.

• Gig Title:

I will create an awesome typographic portrait

No suggestions here.

• Gig Description:

Thank you for visiting my gig…

I will create an awesome typographic portrait. You can use it as book cover page, to give as a gift, and as a T-shirt design.

You should provide a quality, large photo at high resolution. Please, no nudity or inappropriate images. You should own the copy right to the image.

Your final design …

Format :- Jpg, Png

Size :- 1200 x 900 pixels

High resolution, Printable

You can choose colors, fonts, and words according to your requirements…

For further details, please see my gig packages…

If you want to know anything about my gig, please contact me.

Thank You!!!

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: Your 3 images here are fine. I did notice that your elephant gig has only 2 images, so I suggest you work on that.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

Hopefully as you make sales and get feedback, you will finetune as needed.

In general, I think you have promise, because each of your gigs seems fresh to me.

I suggest you brainstorm additional gigs and keep working until you find the gig that works for you.

In my case, I’ve tried over 30 different gigs. My “Design Stuff” gig is my top seller, but I still haven’t found a gig that clicks with Buyers.

Today I looked through the unread responses to my previous posts in the Fiverr Forum, and I’ve noticed that many of the new Sellers to whom I gave feedback on their gigs just months ago have already dropped off Fiverr.

You should study Fiverr Academy and get used to the idea that for many Fiverr Sellers, it can take a year or more of plugging away to hit. Don’t give up and prepare to struggle over the long haul.

Good luck,

Blaise

Thank you for your valuable facts.I will do my best…🙂

When I search my gig using tags I could not find it.It is not listed in newseller list.How can I include my gig in newseller list.Impressions are very low compared to views and clicks.Can anyone suggest a way?

Hello,

How do sellers get cartoon avatars like yours?

Archived