I need serious help guys

holagraphics

I joined fiverr just recently and I’ve created three gigs for my services but to my outermost surprise, I only get few clicks, views and impressions but no custom order… No order for any of my gigs and I’ve been on fiverr for a week now. Please I need help, tips and anything else available that I can to to boost sales. Please

Check out my new topic about how to get response from Buyers.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Get response from Buyer Request

Buyer request is a goldmine to new sellers. You can find your potential customers there! But many people say that they don’t even receive responses from the buyers after sending the offer! Why? First of all “Put yourself in the shoes of customer”...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 39 ❤

Guest jovanibrown

Your Gig’s descriptions are basically empty and do not encourage me to place an order with you. They are probably not encouraging anyone else either.

Change your image to more attractive/colorful design
Clarify your description. Make it a little longer and highlight the most important details.
Take a look on the other seller that have similar niche to yours. Be sure to only to sellers who already make sales. DO NOT COPY, just get some inspiration or ideas from them

Lots of good advice here. Look around at other sellers and see how their gigs look: full, descriptive, and clear. Make sure you have good pics and/or videos to go with your gigs.

Patience is super important. People don’t just wander onto the site and immediately see your gig. If you’re not doing any advertising, it could be a long time before you get any orders. Heck, even with advertising, it could be a while. A week is not very long at all.

While you’re waiting for orders, work on your gigs and make them the very best they can be. 🙂

Archived