I Need Suggestions

Guest annusharma6

Guest annusharma6

Hey This Is Annu… I Have 4-5 Years Experience Of Photoshop… And My friend Recommended Me To Use Fiverr So I Can Use My Skills For Some Revenue. So I Created My Gig
But The Problem Is No One Is Buying it And I Am Getting No Response, I Dont Know What Is The Problem…

So Can Any Expert Seller Or Buyer Help Me With Some Suggestions… What Can I Do More…
Thanks!!!

This thread post can only be in the category “Improve My Gig

Please read the forum rules and guidelines.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 596 ❤

Continue to post it in the wrong category and your thread may be removed.

Guest annusharma6

This thread post can only be in the category “Improve My Gig

Please read the forum rules and guidelines.

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 596 ❤

Continue to post it in the wrong category and your thread may be removed.

ok thanks!! i didnt knew that

There is a lot of competition in this field. Number of amateurs are here to earn some bucks with a little bit of knowledge about Photoshop. You may be Professional but you need a lot of struggle. First of all change your Gig’s display picture, it is not appealing. Secondly try Buyer requests; it will help you a lot.

Guest annusharma6

There is a lot of competition in this field. Number of amateurs are here to earn some bucks with a little bit of knowledge about Photoshop. You may be Professional but you need a lot of struggle. First of all change your Gig’s display picture, it is not appealing. Secondly try Buyer requests; it will help you a lot.

Hey Thanks For Your Suggestions… I Will Work Something Out…

Archived