I will keep my level 2 after the evaluation?

landre123

I just achieved level 2 a few days ago.Now I seen that the requirements for the level 2 changes and I dont achieved one of those!My question is : If now I am a level 2 seller I just have to maintain the standard to keep the level or they will put me again on level 1 until I have all the new requirements that they put in this new update?Thanks!

Guest offlinehelpers
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Going to start this thread as the “official” Fiverr FAQ for the new Level System announcement. If you haven’t already, please check out this blog post outlining the changes coming in January. There are a few of us from Fiverr who will monitor this...

Reading time: 35 mins ? Likes: 724 ❤

I just achieved level 2 a few days ago.Now I seen that the requirements for the level 2 changes and I dont achieved one of those!My question is : If now I am a level 2 seller I just have to maintain the standard to keep the level or they will put me again on level 1 until I have all the new requirements that they put in this new update?Thanks!

If now I am a level 2 seller I just have to maintain the standard to keep the level or they will put me again on level 1 until I have all the new requirements that they put in this new update?

I guess you will just have to wait and see.

Archived