I will make a Stylish Buisness card in 24 hours

yashahmed

Hello Buyers,

Respect!

I’m a full time graphic designer and would love to serve you for any of your designing requirements such as logo design, banner/header design, business card design and ebook cover design. Responsive communication and professional work is what you can expect from me.

You’re welcome to take a look at my Gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/yashahmed/make-stylish-buisness-card-in-24-hours?funnel=a095fac1-400a-43fe-a2a8-79553bfadc4a

Dear Yash:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you. Apparently you posted “Yash” at the bottom of one of your gig descriptions. I suggest moving it to your profile text.

Please edit the title of this thread to correct “Buisness” as “Business” if you can. Please do the same for the title of your gig.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: There’s no business reason that I can determine for you to use this cartoon image. I suggest a color photo of you smiling.
Your log line: No suggestions. Kudos for spelling “Business” correctly here and in your profile text.
Your profile text:

This text makes it clear that English is not your native language. You should let whoever on your team has the strongest English skills serve as spokesperson and share their name here. “We feel produce to land on the expectations of our clients” makes no sense and is probably why you have no reviews after being on Fiverr for a year or so. YOU SHOULD HIRE A COPY WRITER!

You definitely need to polish your English spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images (not generic stock images that look like they were pulled off a stock image website), 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling