If the buyer is male or female

zeehadul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you begin your message(s)?

Personally, I write “Hi USERNAME” and end my message with “Best Regards, MY_REAL_NAME”. With luck, he or she will also end his/her message with his/her real name. That way, I could see if it’s a male or female person. But to be honest, the gender of someone shouldn’t be really important as Fiverr is not a dating website. Just be general, say “Hi there” or “Hi USERNAME” and threat everyone with respect.

How do you begin your message(s)?

Personally, I write “Hi USERNAME” and end my message with “Best Regards, MY_REAL_NAME”. With luck, he or she will also end his/her message with his/her real name. That way, I could see if it’s a male or female person. But to be honest, the gender of someone shouldn’t be really important as Fiverr is not a dating website. Just be general, say “Hi there” or “Hi USERNAME” and threat everyone with respect.

OOO thats a question.How can I get his/her full name?Its not showing.

Some people do not want to give out their real name. Some people will after you’ve worked with them for awhile and have built a relationship.

I still don’t know the names of some of my top sellers and I don’t care. I pay them to provide a great product, that’s all I really need.

Call them their user name, such as this:

Hello zeehadul

And there is no need to call them anything else. I understand that it is usual where you live to call people sir or mam but that needs to stop on this site since you cannot tell who you are dealing with.

I get it.Further I will call them by their name.

Some people do not want to give out their real name. Some people will after you’ve worked with them for awhile and have built a relationship.

I still don’t know the names of some of my top sellers and I don’t care. I pay them to provide a great product, that’s all I really need.

Actually service is the main factor to a buyer.Nor his names or in what name you call him or her.

We asian normally call Sir or mam.So there is a difference I think.

Its a relic of the British Raj. Get rid of that from your mind itself!

Here, some give out their names and some won’t. If they don’t, call them with their handle or just “Hi”. You find some buyers who call you “bro”. You have nothing to lose if they do. In other words, since this is not a dating site 😍, gender doesn’t matter most of the time.

-k

We asian normally call Sir or mam.So there is a difference I think.

We asian normally call Sir or mam.

I am an asian but I don’t call Sir or Mam. So, don’t include the word WE.

And thats a system of respecting. So rude you are

If you know this or not but most of the times it is a bit awkward for the buyer to be called sir or mam. Simply message something like - “Hi, Myself (Your name). You?”

Archived