Impressions, views and clicks are lowering down

umerdurranii

i need help regards my gigs.
previously it was rising higher and higher and now from some days it is getting downward along with red downward arrow. can someone explain whats happening with my gigs.

also if you give me advice about my profile and gigs it will be appreciated.
hoping for a help.
Regards,
Umer Durrani

Are you on Social Media? Are you finding new ways to market your gigs and bringing traffic to them from outside of the marketplace? Create some compelling content related to your offerings and promote them on Twitter, Instagram, your own blog,etc… 🙂

Are you on Social Media? Are you finding new ways to market your gigs and bringing traffic to them from outside of the marketplace? Create some compelling content related to your offerings and promote them on Twitter, Instagram, your own blog,etc… 🙂

Very bad times! My numbers are going down like hell. I am not sure what Fiverr is up to and what is the future here?

😏

Same here. all is turning the other way round. for the past few weeks. dropped from 39k to 18k presently.

Same Issue 😦 I was getting orders on regular basis but now, not even getting impressions… Even few sellers with negative ratings and non professional work are on top of search result… 😦 Bad time for old sellers…

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Testing our search placement algorithm

Hi Doers! Some of you may have noticed some… strange things happening to your searched Gig placements in the marketplace. Not to fear, we’re running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs. ...

Reading time: 43 mins ? Likes: 1638 ❤

Thank you fiverr for give us the great news 😍

Archived