Is fiverr loosing poularity?

Guest graphicstweakz3

Guest graphicstweakz3

**I have been observing fiverr since 1 year’
Many top rated seller in Logo design section used to get 150+ orders/day
but now since last 2 months they are loosing impression and orders (as i have personally contacted to some of them)
and some sellers who have 100% positive reviews also, didnot get any orders
so is it the indication that fiverr is loosing popularity???

Many top rated seller in Logo design section used to get 150+ orders/day

but now since last 2 months they are loosing impression and orders (as i have personally contacted to some of them)

and some sellers who have 100% positive reviews also, didnot get any orders

so is it the indication that fiverr is loosing popularity???

Did you have a prior account to this one?

Or have you decided after a year of observation now is the time to come swim in the sea?

Guest offlinehelpers

In my opinion, no Fiverr is not losing popularity - there are more users (buyers and sellers) on the site than ever before.

As a seller, you may be facing more competition than you were previously, but there are more buyers for your gigs as well.

So, as a seller, you need to work smarter, not necessarily harder, to achieve the level of sales you were achieving in previous years.

Fiverr’s marketing needs to improve

Of course any marketing by Fiverr is welcome. But like any other marketplace or economy, demand and supply on Fiverr will match and things will be normal. Yes, the volume should grow. Only if the overall volume goes down, should we worry. Otherwise, simple economic laws will apply and there will be an equilibrium. (Too much of Economics 😉)

Guest graphicstweakz3

I get a lot of requests lately, so I can’t say if OP is right or not.

Anyway, I wonder how one could possibly design 150+ logo’s a day.

yes it is not possible

but they work as a team

they assign work among themselves…

i recommend you to go to profile of a seller link given below

this man has more than 600 orders per day

Guest phantompower

No it’s an indication that you are sending spam messages to fellow sellers asking them about their orders and impressions. Fiverr is not loosing “POULARITY” whatever that means

yes it is not possible

but they work as a team

they assign work among themselves…

i recommend you to go to profile of a seller link given below

this man has more than 600 orders per day

https://www.fiverr.com/idesigners/design-a-professional-logo-in-24-hrs-with-free-psd-or-ai-source-file?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_49&context_type=rating&ref_ctx_id=c0923e33-f32f-4a72-854e-664975160bf0&filtered_price=&pckg_id=1&pos=7&funnel=1d3e85b6-1936-4624-936d-d027ebd4e7dd

I quote

100% Unique

yet their gig thumb is showing Photoshop free brush and 3 logos that you can find for free on internet…

Also they don’t get 600 orders a day, they have 600 orders in queue, it’s not because they say it’s given in 24 hours that they do deliver in 24 hours, read the note left by seller.

I don’t say they are providing bad jobs, I just say that the $5 gig, well, you get what you pay for and so don’t expect any miracle.

Archived