Is this a spam message?

meivix

I just got a message that reads:

“hit me up at {an email address} am [name] A lady from USA i have business to discuss with you am not always online here i wait for your email to my email box”

when I opened the message fiverr seems to have already marked it as spam. And this seems like a really obvious spam message but I’m not 100% sure, because I don’t want to miss a sale if I can get one haha.

hey!!! Same thing happened to me!!! I just woke up with buzz of my phone having a message from this same lady. I thought she must not be knowing that it is against Fiverr rules and politely informed her and is waiting to get a reply logged into forum and saw your post.😱

hey!!! Same thing happened to me!!! I just woke up with buzz of my phone having a message from this same lady. I thought she must not be knowing that it is against Fiverr rules and politely informed her and is waiting to get a reply logged into forum and saw your post.😱

I just got the same message as well. Spam for sure.

@sugamlife I just did as well! I just got the first one and blocked, reported and ingored her and got another from another account just now. This is getting crazy.

Can she hack our account? Why she made another account and sent that same creepy message again even if we blocked her. This is very creepy @zoedesigns she messaged again that means she is targetting us ???

Can she hack our account? Why she made another account and sent that same creepy message again even if we blocked her. This is very creepy @zoedesigns she messaged again that means she is targetting us ???

I would guess not. Just took my loaded revenue out just to be safe though haha! I did not get the message again though. I only got it twice. I just let CS know about it now. @sugamlife keep us updated so we know what is going on? Hoping this gets fixed ASAP

I would guess not. Just took my loaded revenue out just to be safe though haha! I did not get the message again though. I only got it twice. I just let CS know about it now. @sugamlife keep us updated so we know what is going on? Hoping this gets fixed ASAP

Yes, I’ll update if any thing MORE creepy happens. Fortunately I don’t have revenues yet, still to deliver my order tomorrow. Guess nothing can go wrong. @zoedesigns

Archived