Is this Earnings requirement is new to have a next level?

helloscoopz

Capture.PNG.aaf4433628da2e8b02c9aee9485b131e.PNG

I’m new seller to fiverr, this is a screenshot of my current analytics status. is this earnings section is new or are they increase the requirement capacity? I have a friend that he step to the level 1 only having 10 orders… those are almost $5 orders so he only earned $40-$60 and became a level one. but it is asking me for $400 to be a level 1. please anyone can explain this? :thinking:

Thanks!

Those requirement you see will be implemented as from Jan 15. But before then, just complete 5 more orders, and be online for 30 days and also maintain a minimum of 4.8-star rating. With these, you will become a L1 seller.

I also just got my L1 badge 45 minutes ago.

Tip: attain these requirements quickly so you can become a L1 seller before Jan 15

Those requirement you see will be implemented as from Jan 15. But before then, just complete 5 more orders, and be online for 30 days and also maintain a minimum of 4.8-star rating. With these, you will become a L1 seller.

I also just got my L1 badge 45 minutes ago.

Tip: attain these requirements quickly so you can become a L1 seller before Jan 15

are you think if i managed to complete 10 orders before 15 jan. can i be a level 1?

are you think if i managed to complete 10 orders before 15 jan. can i be a level 1?

As it says on the analytics page you showed us, you will need to earn $400 first to get to level one. It’s really not very much and you are on the right path to get there so maybe after a couple of more evaluation periods you will reach level 1.

As it says on the analytics page you showed us, you will need to earn $400 first to get to level one. It’s really not very much and you are on the right path to get there so maybe after a couple of more evaluation periods you will reach level 1.

That only works as from Jan 15. For now, it is not a liability to reaching L1. I got to L1 today and I have not even earned $400

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

27d841c979d5f1b01dc9b4f03b5b9bdfb3683de3_1_690x173.JPG

Now in L1, I made it!

Yesterday, i created a topic asking for what else i need to achieve to be a L1 seller as i had already met the requirements. So, early this morning (from my location), i opened my Fiverr account tab on my website, and i still saw the new seller...

That only works as from Jan 15. For now, it is not a liability to reaching L1. I got to L1 today and I have not even earned $400

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

27d841c979d5f1b01dc9b4f03b5b9bdfb3683de3_1_690x173.JPG

Now in L1, I made it!

Yesterday, i created a topic asking for what else i need to achieve to be a L1 seller as i had already met the requirements. So, early this morning (from my location), i opened my Fiverr account tab on my website, and i still saw the new seller...

I think so you should earn $400 to get level 1

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes - the new $400 requirement only comes in on 15th January.

If you complete the current requirements before then you’ll get your level 1. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived