Isn't it hard to survive with terrible communication skills?

danigraph

Someone can’t survive on mere skills. For me English is kinda third language and sometimes i just can’t focus on what the other guy is trying to say.Most of them are leaving good reviews but i’m not satisfied with my communication skills.
When i look back on what i’ve written in the proposal i don’t feel good.The only way I’ve found to improve my writing skills is to just write write write whats in your mind.I live XD in a country where English is the major thread to everyone.
Any words of wisdom from a native English speaker.Would love to hear from you guys.

Someone can’t survive on mere skills. For me English is kinda third language and sometimes i just can’t focus on what the other guy is trying to say.Most of them are leaving good reviews but i’m not satisfied with my communication skills.

When i look back on what i’ve written in the proposal i don’t feel good.The only way I’ve found to improve my writing skills is to just write write write whats in your mind.I live XD in a country where English is the major thread to everyone.

Any words of wisdom from a native English speaker.Would love to hear from you guys.

leave

Are you sure about this? You “leave” in a country…?

Hello @danigraph ,

I know it’s hard for you, to talk in English! But I suggest you to search for online courses and you will learn English! It’s very important to learn English, if you want to work with people from all countries! But why you don’t try to make gigs in your native language ??

But you can learn English online and also FREE!

See this link can help you:
favicon.pngedX – 25 Feb 16

oral-communication-for-efl-learners_378x225.jpg

生活英语听说 | Conversational English Skills

Learn how to effectively communicate in English and improve your conversational language skills. 你想与native speaker无障碍交流吗?让中外老师和50多位美国、英国、爱尔兰、加拿大、澳大利亚、哥伦比亚的朋友,带你领略一次不一样的英语学习之旅吧。    

Also you can find many other courses where you can learn English and will help you to improve your English skills!

Also write on discussion there on Fiverr Forum and this will help you to improve your English skills, I think all here are ready to help you!

If someone say “You have an mistake on your post” don’t worry because their goal it’s to help you and not to find mistakes!

Any time you need help don’t hesitate to write here!

Best wishes!!

Hello @danigraph ,

I know it’s hard for you, to talk in English! But I suggest you to search for online courses and you will learn English! It’s very important to learn English, if you want to work with people from all countries! But why you don’t try to make gigs in your native language ??

But you can learn English online and also FREE!

See this link can help you:

favicon.pngedX – 25 Feb 16

oral-communication-for-efl-learners_378x225.jpg

生活英语听说 | Conversational English Skills

Learn how to effectively communicate in English and improve your conversational language skills. 你想与native speaker无障碍交流吗?让中外老师和50多位美国、英国、爱尔兰、加拿大、澳大利亚、哥伦比亚的朋友,带你领略一次不一样的英语学习之旅吧。    

Also you can find many other courses where you can learn English and will help you to improve your English skills!

Also write on discussion there on Fiverr Forum and this will help you to improve your English skills, I think all here are ready to help you!

If someone say “You have an mistake on your post” don’t worry because their goal it’s to help you and not to find mistakes!

Any time you need help don’t hesitate to write here!

Best wishes!!

i’ll definitely try this out and i’m seeking to improve this language Big thanks for your help…

i’ll definitely try this out and i’m seeking to improve this language Big thanks for your help…

You’re welcome!

English will help in your Career Development also and not only on Fiverr!

So study hard and you will be successful on all of your goals!

Best wishes!

Hi 🙂
You might be interested in a forum post I wrote a few months ago–

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips for better communication in English [CLOSED]

Tips for non- native English speakers... Hiya ? [i speak and teach several languages, so here are some tips for you about writing in English on Fiverr.] DIFFERENT LANGUAGES - DIFFERENT CULTURES: For example - in Spain, when you walk into a store,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 137 ❤

🐧 May.

Archived