Just shocked me No orders please help

mrgraphics285

This may be cause
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Overcoming Competition & Expanding Your Market - UPYOUR

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 22 ❤

keep doing same and you will get order soon as fiverr has may be completed process and its back to track!
Put some good images in portfolio and add maximum words that are related to you work! that will bring your gig on top in search result.
Also keep visiting buyer’s request regularly and keep sending them request for low rate first…(to get started)

I’m new to fiverr platform. I put on a huge effort for the account and gig creation .I don’t know how to get orders.

still waiting for my first order. PLZ help me how to get orders and what are the parameters to scale up my gig

and get orders. Thanks in advance

https://www.fiverr.com/mrgraphics285/professionally-remove-background-of-5-images

For only $5, mrgraphics285 will professionally Remove Background of 5 Images. | My Slogan=Your SatisfactionI just can’t lie by saying i’m having more than 5 years of experience rather i just believe in myself. Before coming in |

My suggestions would be:

1. Work on your gig and capitalize “I” in all you text, in “remove background” no need to

capitalize first letter of each word.

2. The image of the red dress girl might be a turn off for clients, you might think under dressed beautiful girl will get clients’ attention, but clients do not come here looking for or expecting to see such photos, maybe choose a photo of Eiffel tower or Egyptian pyramids or Taj Mahal and remove the background, make sure every photo or text or whatever that you use is not copyrighted.

And yes, the first statement is just weird, and not cool.

It takes time to get offers, take the chance to perfect your gigs and think of what else can you offer and what other skills you have which might be in demand.

My slogan = your satisfaction needs to go,

For only $5, mrgraphics285 will professionally Remove Background of 5 Images. | My Slogan=Your SatisfactionI just can’t lie by saying i’m having more than 5 years of experience rather i just believe in myself. Before coming in |

My suggestions would be:

1. Work on your gig and capitalize “I” in all you text, in “remove background” no need to

capitalize first letter of each word.

2. The image of the red dress girl might be a turn off for clients, you might think under dressed beautiful girl will get clients’ attention, but clients do not come here looking for or expecting to see such photos, maybe choose a photo of Eiffel tower or Egyptian pyramids or Taj Mahal and remove the background, make sure every photo or text or whatever that you use is not copyrighted.

And yes, the first statement is just weird, and not cool.

It takes time to get offers, take the chance to perfect your gigs and think of what else can you offer and what other skills you have which might be in demand.

My slogan = your satisfaction needs to go,

I just really appreciate your suggestion.

i’m gonna change the description.

Thank you very much

Hello I’m also new to fiverr. Any idea how to get gigs?

Hello I’m also new to fiverr. Any idea how to get gigs?

You don’t “get gigs”, you create them as a seller. You create a gig for a service that you offer, and you host it here on Fiverr.

If, by “get gigs”, you mean, earn sales, you can start by reading through the excellent articles in the Fiverr Academy: https://www.fiverr.com/fiverr_academy

YOU are going to need to do the work to earn sales. They don’t magically appear out of thing air just because you have a gig on Fiverr, and want sales. Earn them.

Work hard to become the success you want to be.

Please check my gigs and tell me how to make it better because I have been getting orders for my gigs.

Please do not hijack someone else’s thread just to beg for help with your gigs. You have every ability to start a new thread for your own request. This is @mrgraphics285 “help me” thread.

Please check my gigs and tell me how to make it better because I have been getting orders for my gigs.

Please do not hijack someone else’s thread just to beg for help with your gigs. You have every ability to start a new thread for your own request. This is @mrgraphics285 “help me” thread.

Thanks, would do that now

• 4 weeks later...

Archived