Looking to get more gigs

crystaldayton

My suggestion would be to start with some of these great resources:

The Fiverr Academy (Best for brand new or struggling sellers)

The Support Team Knowledge Base (use search for best results)

The Tips for Sellers forum category (A good place to read tips and post tips for others - for a place to ask questions keep reading)

The Fiverr FAQ (Great to read simple Q & A or post a question IF it hasn’t been posted before)

The Conversations forum category (Good for general chit chat or questions that might lead to a full discussion)

Dear Crystal:

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog and Fiverrcast.

Given that you are Canadian, I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

For example:

Your profile image: You cut a fine figure of a woman! Or, at least, of a woman’s head. No suggestions here.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. I suggest: "The Robin Sparkles of Graphic Design"
Your profile text - note the edits:

I am a passionate graphic designer with experience in freelance design. I have worked on Upwork, and on some other projects on my own. I have designed for the RE/MAX Real Estate Company and for others. I am passionate about creating clean, unique, elegant designs, and about satisfying all my clients. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Given that you’ve asked specifically about improving your gigs sold, I refer you to episode 13 of Fiverrcast:
http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-13-generating-traffic-to-your-gigs-with-seo-transcript/

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don't say, I live in a third world …

I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I'm nowhere near "perfect" and I continue to learn new things daily. (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn... I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do's and don'ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I'd like to share my acquired wisdom. My …

Hey guys! Let's cut straight to the chase. You're a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI've seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as "create modern logo design", "create a unique logo", "design your logo") in the hopes of getting more t…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…

Hello Crystal.
Let’s be honest here, no one has all the answers. Sometimes it’s a blend of hardwork and luck that gets us where we want to be. It’s not up to a month I joined Fiverr but I’ve sold up to 13 orders. There are those who have been here longer without much to write home about.
I’ll just say you should keep an open mind. There are many wonderful people on this forum like @blaisefaint who are always willing to help with constructive feedback.
I wish you all the best.

Amanda Wallace.

Dear Crystal:

Given that you are Canadian, I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

For example:

Your profile image: You cut a fine figure of a woman! Or, at least, of a woman’s head. No suggestions here.

Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. I suggest: "The Robin Sparkles of Graphic Design"

I am a passionate graphic designer with experience in freelance design. I have worked on Upwork, and on some other projects on my own. I have designed for the RE/MAX Real Estate Company and for others. I am passionate about creating clean, unique, elegant designs, and about satisfying all my clients. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

Given that you’ve asked specifically about improving your gigs sold, I refer you to episode 13 of Fiverrcast:

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverrcast-episode-13-generating-traffic-to-your-gigs-with-seo-transcript/

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make sure your phrasing is consistent with your target audience. Remember that buyers are on Fiverr so that you will solve THEIR problems. You are here to provide SOLUTIONS. There is no place for negativity in your copy. Don't say, I live in a third world …
I may be a Level 2 seller who has been here for about two years now, but there was a lot of trial and error along the way (and I mean A LOT). Despite the fact that I have a 99% overall rating with over 1,000 completed orders, I'm nowhere near "perfect" and I continue to learn new things daily. (I'm really not trying to toot my own horn... I swear!) Below, I have included a list of tried and true do's and don'ts. I learned from my fiverr blunders, so I'd like to share my acquired wisdom. My …
Hey guys! Let's cut straight to the chase. You're a new seller (or maybe even an older seller experiencing a sales slum). Here are my 3 top tips to generating sales: 1. Interlink your services and create related gigsI've seen many new sellers fall into two traps when first creating their gigs. One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing (such as "create modern logo design", "create a unique logo", "design your logo") in the hopes of getting more t…

Hi @charles20bc, Here’s a list I’ve put together that helps you stand out, look Professional, and how to setup a proper, well designed gig. Make sure you complete your profile setup 100%. Also, link all of your accounts (Facebook, Stack Overflow, Email, etc) so that potential buyers know you’re not a fly by night seller. Use proper English in your Fiverr profile. Make sure to notate where you’re from, and make sure your sentence structure is proper. Many potential buyers will not want to…

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you post about issues, if you use the correct terms so everyone knows what you´re talking about: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) It is NOT for Sellers to post their Gigs and services and offers, actually that can get you into trouble. Kindly do…

Thanks for linking to one of my posts! 😃

Thanks for linking to one of my posts! 😃

Dear Autho:

I hope people see my strategy there:

A post from me (Level 1)

A post from you (Level 2)

A post from a Top Rated Selelr

A post from a Seller who disagrees with me

Pointers on how to handle Buyer Requests

Various pointers to other Fiverr Resources.

Thank you,

Blaise

Dear Crystal:

For example:

Good luck,

Blaise

How can create and add link?

How can create and add link?

Dear Anjylina:

I’d suggest you take the time to read the Forum Information:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Community Rules and Guidelines

This category is only for Community Rules and Guidelines.

Adding a link means just copying and pasting the link on its own line.

You must be careful about what you link to. I try to stick to Fiverr resources.

Good luck,

Blaise

Archived