Middle men destroying market

sharoonamin

Hello community today i found this request and very similar kind of buyer request from same person. Just look at the job title and requirements.
Looking for Database developers, candidates must be very fast and efficient able to code and design in: - PHP/CSS/HTML/HTML5 - ASP.NET/MYSQL/OracleDB - C++/C#/C/C Sharp - Python/RoR - VFX 3D Modeling - Database Programming & Setup - UE - Blender - VS (Visual Studio Enterprise)

Whats happening?

Sellers here even respond to sellers request in buyer request portion i saw 20-25 request sent to those who are asking for work in buyer request portion.

@sharoonamin @zazi_developer

Yes, the sellers who post in Buyer Requests do get a lot of offers in Buyer Requests. However, they are from other sellers trying to sell to them. So they are all trying to sell to each other. 😂

Sellers selling in Buyer Requests was making me wonder what all those offers were about, so I did this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

@sharoonamin @zazi_developer

Yes, the sellers who post in Buyer Requests do get a lot of offers in Buyer Requests. However, they are from other sellers trying to sell to them. So they are all trying to sell to each other. 😂

Sellers selling in Buyer Requests was making me wonder what all those offers were about, so I did this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was soooo curious I just had to

I have been very curious about whether or not the sellers posting on Buyer Requests are getting any sales there. I was tempted to post one of my own just to see what would happen. However, I did not, because it felt so wrong to do so. Then I made...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 70 ❤

So they are all trying to sell to each other. 😂

One benefit they will get. Their response rate will never go down… :rofl:

Archived