Milestone: Earned $7500 & 350+ Reviews with 100% Positive Rating

ilovenish

Thank You Fiverr & Community Members who helped me at every stage of this tough yet beautiful journey.

Today I completed another milestone i.e $7500+ and 350+ Positive Reviews with 100% Rating.

Sharing few tips for Sellers:

1. KEEP AVG. RESPONSE TIME LOW- Use fiverr Mobile app. Use Quick Response that’s very helpful and save time.

2. ALWAYS STAY ONLINE- Use “Easy Auto Refresh” (browser extension) which will refresh your Fiverr page automatically every 1-2 minutes and keeps you online.

3. UNDER PROMISE AND OVER DELIVER- Don’t praise your own work. Ask buyer to look at your portfolio and order only if they like your work. Over-deliver and buyer would leave 5 star review.

4. REMOVE NEGATIVE REVIEW- Since I got started on Fiverr, usually after every month or two I’m getting negative reviews. You have two options to remove it. 1: Refund buyer if he doesn’t like your work. 2: If buyer is trying to take advantage of rating system and wants you to work more then take a screenshot and complaint to fiverr support. In most cases it works!

5. KEEP YOUR GIGS FRESH- Update them every month. Never change Title if you are getting sales. Do experiment only when you are not getting orders. Change gig pictures, keywords, tags periodically.

Keep working hard!

Cheers 🙂

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a freelance writer on Fiverr for a little over 2 months, and in that time I have got over 100 orders, all with positive (5*) reviews. Within that time I have gained some valuable experience. I have also developed my skills, and am now a level 2 seller with a growing reputation for working hard, and creating unique content. As a result, I would love to be able to help other writers (and sellers in general) on Fiverr, so I have come up with 4 top tips that I think should help writers (and all sellers in general) to get the most out of Fiverr.

1. Be realistic
     This is true in terms of pricing of your Gig’s, the amount of Gig’s you take on and the content that you agree to write about. Consider what you can and can’t do, and then go on from there.
     Also, be realistic in terms of your skill level. If you know that your grammar, spelling, formatting etc is not up to scratch do not go accepting Gig offers from all and sundry. Make sure the Gig’s you accept are within your skill range. By accepting Gig’s that are too hard for you to complete and end up being full of errors not only reflects badly on you right now, but it will also affect your success further down the line. Instead, aim to work on your skills by reading, taking classes or whatever is needed to improve your work. Remember that writing is a skill that has to be learnt.

2. It takes time
     Not only can it take time to develop the skills you need to become a good writer, but it can also take time to develop yourself as a reputable writer on Fiverr. When you first start out on Fiverr it can seem really demoralising if you do not get loads of Gig orders in. However, as you start to communicate with buyers, and as you start building up a good reputation with lots of glowing reviews, orders will start to increase, and with them so will your income.
     Do not expect writing to be an easy way of making money. As a writer you will have to work hard in order to make a good income. There will be days when you don’t feel like writing, but when you have orders to meet you will have to find the discipline within you to get up and face them.

3. Learn to handle rejection
     When you work hard on a piece of writing it can feel terrible when someone rejects it or asks for it to be modified. However, you have to remember that people all like different things, and have different ideas of what good writing is. Aim to be persistent with your writing because that is how you will become successful.
     Being rejected is all part of the package of being a freelance writer on Fiverr. By being able to handle it is what will make you a better person, as well as a better writer. All published writers will have experienced rejection at some point, and it is needed to help you develop your skills and become a better writer in the long run.

4. Decide what you want to write about
     I love to write about almost anything, and I love to do the research that is needed to enable me to be flexible about my content. However, if you are not keen to put in the research time, then you really need to decide what area it is that you want to focus on, and what Gigs you want to offer.
     I would suggest that if you aren’t sure about what area of writing you want to go in to, then why not try reading some articles online, or maybe try brainstorming some ideas. Have a think about what areas interest you most, and what areas you have the most knowledge about. There is no point trying to market yourself as a financial writer if you have no knowledge of the market, or of money in general! Always try and play to your strengths because that is how you will become the most successful writer you can be on Fiverr!

I hope at least some of the things I have mentioned here can help you to become a better writer (and seller in general). Please let me know if have any questions! Also, I would love to hear if you have any tips that could help me, and other writers (and other sellers) on Fiverr to become the best they can be!

thank you for this one " ALWAYS STAY ONLINE- Use “Easy Auto Refresh” (browser extension) which will refresh your Fiverr page automatically every 1-2 minutes and keeps you online. "

i always have this proplem, i have to Refresh fiverr page manually but you gave me the solution, thank you so much <3

Archived