My first month as a Fiverr seller rocked!

lynnehuysamen

I just wanted to say thank you for an incredible market place, I am seriously impressed.

Just over a month ago I published my first gig, not really expecting much. I went shopping, came home an hour later and found I had made a $40 sale.

On seeing this I quickly added a few more gigs.

Over the last month I have made 28 sales and made a total of $244. It didn’t take me long at all to make it to a Level One Seller. I have 23 positive reviews and a 5 star rating.

What an awesome and exciting experience this has been! Honestly I never expected much from Fiverr. I had heard it is an awesome way to make an extra income and I have been a member for over a year making the odd purchase.

Now I can see that with time Fiverr will be adding a lovely side income to my full time career of blogging.

I can’t wait to see how this develops in 2017!

Have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to say thank you for an incredible market place, I am seriously impressed.

Just over a month ago I published my first gig, not really expecting much. I went shopping, came home an hour later and found I had made a $40 sale.

On seeing this I quickly added a few more gigs.

Over the last month I have made 28 sales and made a total of $244. It didn’t take me long at all to make it to a Level One Seller. I have 23 positive reviews and a 5 star rating.

What an awesome and exciting experience this has been! Honestly I never expected much from Fiverr. I had heard it is an awesome way to make an extra income and I have been a member for over a year making the odd purchase.

Now I can see that with time Fiverr will be adding a lovely side income to my full time career of blogging.

I can’t wait to see how this develops in 2017!

Have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!

Lynne, Thant is quite an accomplishment, congratulations! 244 may not seem

that much, but it can and will grow, wishing you to pass the 1k mark in the

next six month and then sky is the limit! Merry Christmas!

Lynne, Thant is quite an accomplishment, congratulations! 244 may not seem

that much, but it can and will grow, wishing you to pass the 1k mark in the

next six month and then sky is the limit! Merry Christmas!

Thank you! It would be amazing to pass the 1k mark in sales here, that would be incredible 🙂

Merry Christmas to you too!

i will love to make some income like you too 😄 it’s awesome and very very cool i can’t lie, looking forward to 2017 development i use to be a blogger too but not anymore. 😌

I’m sure you will make some income too. I think I really just hit it partly lucky, but also I have quite a good following on social media too to promote my gigs which really helps a lot.

A good and encouraging testimony indeed !

I have started working through Fiverr for 21 days myself, and I’m about to reach around $150 for 11 or so gigs done, which I don’t know whether it’s good or not, but I think it’s great !

I do translation work, from and to English and French; I would say the competition is there like in most translation gigs, unless you speak kind of a niche language, and it is one of those pretty hard to judge fields, especially on the buyer’s side; not knowing the other language makes it hard to evaluate the work and I reckon some sellers are quick to draw Google Translate, which is a shame.

Now as you said, Fiverr is really great for earning an income on the side, and it truly is a world of opportunities for talented people who don’t know where to start.

I wish you to continue growing until you meet your expectations !

A good and encouraging testimony indeed !

I have started working through Fiverr for 21 days myself, and I’m about to reach around $150 for 11 or so gigs done, which I don’t know whether it’s good or not, but I think it’s great !

I do translation work, from and to English and French; I would say the competition is there like in most translation gigs, unless you speak kind of a niche language, and it is one of those pretty hard to judge fields, especially on the buyer’s side; not knowing the other language makes it hard to evaluate the work and I reckon some sellers are quick to draw Google Translate, which is a shame.

Now as you said, Fiverr is really great for earning an income on the side, and it truly is a world of opportunities for talented people who don’t know where to start.

I wish you to continue growing until you meet your expectations !

I think that is great @thomasjousse - from the feedback I have gotten it can sometimes take weeks before you make your first sale!

I’ve used Google Translate before since I often receive emails in another of our national languages and I sometimes need a little help… Google Translate often just makes my understanding worse LOL

I wish you the best of luck moving forward 🙂

Archived