My FIRST sale and its Big!

denizergeshop

Well done!
It’s difficult to say whether sales lead to more sales but getting reviews and especially the first one, is a great step which you seem to have done in a short space of time.
Just a quick suggestion, add “teen” to your gig tags instead of “video” and perhaps your age instead of “commercial”.
Also, you might find it interesting to read about other teens who have done well here:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Got Level 2, Now To Keep Pushing

Here's a little bit of an update for you guys. The other day I got Level 2 Seller!? It was a huge surprise to me. All I could think of when I got the notification on my laptop was, "Wow, I've already sold 50 orders? It seems like just yesterday I...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 113 ❤

Officially level one seller...and i'm only 15!

Today, I have finally accomplished one of many milestones. I’m finally level one seller ?? With 2 tips, 5.0 Review & 10 completed orders I’m officially level one seller…and i’m only 15! It’s such a great feeling that I have earned something I’ve...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 189 ❤

Well done!

It’s difficult to say whether sales lead to more sales but getting reviews and especially the first one, is a great step which you seem to have done in a short space of time.

Just a quick suggestion, add “teen” to your gig tags instead of “video” and perhaps your age instead of “commercial”.

Also, you might find it interesting to read about other teens who have done well here:

Got Level 2, Now To Keep Pushing

Here's a little bit of an update for you guys. The other day I got Level 2 Seller!? It was a huge surprise to me. All I could think of when I got the notification on my laptop was, "Wow, I've already sold 50 orders? It seems like just yesterday I...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 113 ❤

Officially level one seller...and i'm only 15!

Today, I have finally accomplished one of many milestones. I’m finally level one seller ?? With 2 tips, 5.0 Review & 10 completed orders I’m officially level one seller…and i’m only 15! It’s such a great feeling that I have earned something I’ve...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 189 ❤

Thank you for your suggestions but how should i tag my age, like “15” or “fifteen” or “15 years old”

Thank you for your suggestions but how should i tag my age, like “15” or “fifteen” or “15 years old”

Well, the key is to have tags that are what people use to search so perhaps “15” would be most likely. Thinking about it again, I would see it more likely that people would just search teen or teenage so perhaps even just add your age to your description or profile and use both teen and teenage in tags.

Also, be careful about the use of the word “review”, Fiverr does not allow reviews in certain circumstances and can often remove gigs they think are breaking the rules. I would suggest that you remove that totally just to be on the safe side.

Well, the key is to have tags that are what people use to search so perhaps “15” would be most likely. Thinking about it again, I would see it more likely that people would just search teen or teenage so perhaps even just add your age to your description or profile and use both teen and teenage in tags.

Also, be careful about the use of the word “review”, Fiverr does not allow reviews in certain circumstances and can often remove gigs they think are breaking the rules. I would suggest that you remove that totally just to be on the safe side.

Alright thank you very much you gave me the best feedback yet on these forums

Since you know alot about good tags can you please check out the ones on my new gig to make sure if they are good?

Well… Fiverr accepted my video twice since I updated the video again and they still accepted it as okay with TOS. And there is also all the people doing yoda impressions.

I looked at it and that is not a parody of Yoda, that is copyright and trademark infringement pure and simple.

If you are 15 you probably won’t be sued, but it could still be removed.

Well… Fiverr accepted my video twice since I updated the video again and they still accepted it as okay with TOS. And there is also all the people doing yoda impressions.

Fiverr accepted my video twice since I updated the video again and they still accepted it as okay with TOS. And there is also all the people doing yoda impressions.

Hmmm, neither of those things guarantee anything. Fiverr does not check into whether you have permission from the copyright holder but if the copyright holder complains then they will likely remove the gig.

There are lots of gigs which are not allowed but are still active, they can get removed at any time.

I looked at it and that is not a parody of Yoda, that is copyright and trademark infringement pure and simple.

I mean if he’s making money from it he could get sued either way lol

Archived