My "revisions" nightmare may be over!

matureactress

I’m not sure, but I think Fiverr has recently added this statement to orders…

The buyer agreed that the information provided is accurate and complete. The buyer is aware that any changes, requiring your approval, may be subject to additional costs. It appeared at the very end of the Seller’s acceptance of a custom offer.

Could it have always been there and I never noticed?

In my gig category a revision is a complete redo and the kiss-of death, offering a revision at a reduced cost is fair to both Seller and Buyer. btw-some Buyers are never satisfied when the revisions are free, it’s only when they must pay that they’re easily satisfied!

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m not sure, but I think Fiverr has recently added this statement to orders…

The buyer agreed that the information provided is accurate and complete. The buyer is aware that any changes, requiring your approval, may be subject to additional costs. It appeared at the very end of the Seller’s acceptance of a custom offer.

Could it have always been there and I never noticed?

In my gig category a revision is a complete redo and the kiss-of death, offering a revision at a reduced cost is fair to both Seller and Buyer. btw-some Buyers are never satisfied when the revisions are free, it’s only when they must pay that they’re easily satisfied!

It’s been there for a couple of weeks on my gigs, and I agree, it’s a fabulous idea! 🙂

Feel free to checkout my post and poll about this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
a48a029f89d19ff75f9514c855aea31423175e1b_1_690x216.png

How new is this? (Buyer requests more changes it'll cost more.)

This is a preventive step from buyers requesting more work from sellers and if the seller won't comply, a negative review will follow. Are you happy about this? Yes No 0voters Votes are public. Show results

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 109 ❤

1595066992_ScreenShot2017-05-15at6_52_21PM.png.d9b719cb5034cf648853bf82780ddee8.png

Archived