New Artist Seller!

sirenscove

Hi! A friend told me about this site and I decided on a whim to check it out. I’ll be honest I had heard the name fivverr before but I never knew what it was! Now that I’ve checked it out I really enjoy it a lot, its a cool interesting idea. I’m still a complete and utter noob, so any advice you have would be great but mostly I’m looking forward to getting to know some people, and making connections.

Dear Madison:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You come across as a student here, like you’re hanging out in the quad on campus. I suggest you find a photo that makes you look professional, without the mysterious “hair covering half your face trick.” Smile bigger.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You should get one and make it cool.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I’m an astounding artist. I get better and better at my craft every day. I have always found myself drawing people, developing characters, designs, and stories. I’m here to help you express yourself through my art. -Madison

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You have the potential to do very well on Fiverr, because there is a strong demand for caricatures and stuff like that. I suggest you study the other gigs in your category to see how they set up their pricing, gig packages, and gig extras. You should definitely limit your queue to what you can handle by the deadlines you set.

1063388910_LimitOrdersinQueue.PNG.4766053feb259f743e17e24162d94175.PNG

As a New Seller, you should set your delivery to 1 day. You can safely push that out as you move to Level 1 and Level 2.

The more you study the Tips and Tricks below, the fewer nasty surprises you will get. For example, your Little Mermaid sketch may get you in hot water, Terms of Service wise. That’s a gray area, but I suggest you look into that. I’m not an attorney and I’m not responsible for your results, I’m just giving you a heads up.

Also, if you Tweet, Facebook, or Chum Hum some sketches at your favorite social media personalities, they could set you up on Fiverr with a kind word or recommendation.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Hi there, welcome and much fun and more with this thing.

Just give yourself some time to explore all the info you get on the main page when clicking ‘Academy’ from the header dropdowns and a few of all the thousands 😉 of informational posts on the forum, especially the ‘Tips for Sellers’ category, and take it step by step. 🙂
🍀

Dear Madison:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You come across as a student here, like you’re hanging out in the quad on campus. I suggest you find a photo that makes you look professional, without the mysterious “hair covering half your face trick.” Smile bigger.

Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You should get one and make it cool.

Your profile text – note the edits:

I’m an astounding artist. I get better and better at my craft every day. I have always found myself drawing people, developing characters, designs, and stories. I’m here to help you express yourself through my art. -Madison

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

You have the potential to do very well on Fiverr, because there is a strong demand for caricatures and stuff like that. I suggest you study the other gigs in your category to see how they set up their pricing, gig packages, and gig extras. You should definitely limit your queue to what you can handle by the deadlines you set.

As a New Seller, you should set your delivery to 1 day. You can safely push that out as you move to Level 1 and Level 2.

The more you study the Tips and Tricks below, the fewer nasty surprises you will get. For example, your Little Mermaid sketch may get you in hot water, Terms of Service wise. That’s a gray area, but I suggest you look into that. I’m not an attorney and I’m not responsible for your results, I’m just giving you a heads up.

Also, if you Tweet, Facebook, or Chum Hum some sketches at your favorite social media personalities, they could set you up on Fiverr with a kind word or recommendation.

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Managing Buyer Expectations

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

Thank you for the advise! I definitely changed some things based on your recommendations!

Hi there, welcome and much fun and more with this thing.

Just give yourself some time to explore all the info you get on the main page when clicking ‘Academy’ from the header dropdowns and a few of all the thousands 😉 of informational posts on the forum, especially the ‘Tips for Sellers’ category, and take it step by step. 🙂

🍀

thank you for the tips!

Thank you for the advise! I definitely changed some things based on your recommendations!

Dear Madison:

If you log out of the Forum and then back in to the Forum, your avatar for the Forum will update to match your current profile image on Fiverr, which is a great improvement.

You still have no log line. I suggest, “Blaise is cool!”

785082125_LogLine.thumb.PNG.a7f78edaa671001e64bee8246d4599b2.PNG

Also, you need to check the status of your gigs, because they are not currently visible. Check under Selling > My Gigs. There can be various reasons for this…

1876747102_MyGigs.thumb.PNG.c14628b0ff56b4c6bd30090ed28965ec.PNG

Good luck,

Blaise

Archived