New Level System: message misunderstood

obi_here

Now, you have to work hard continuously in order to be a TRS and to maintain that spot.

Dude, did you read that before pressing send? I hope to work myself all the way up to the participation trophy level.

If there is something wrong then please let me know sir. These are my own views not to hurt anyone.

If there is something wrong then please let me know sir. These are my own views not to hurt anyone.

You did not hurt anyone, but we are maybe surprised that you take exception to the fact that one needs to work their butt off to get TRS. As if that is somehow unfair.

You did not hurt anyone, but we are maybe surprised that you take exception to the fact that one needs to work their butt off to get TRS. As if that is somehow unfair.

Nope, the thing even TRS will have to work every single day to maintain that spot. Because everyone level will be in danger because of that evaluation thing.

Sorry everyone I was not meant to hurt anyone.

Being TRS helped them and they got so many orders

That’s weird, as a TRS I never got “so many orders”, on the contrary, I see Level 2 sellers with tons more orders than I have 😉 Don’t assume that TRS = huge amounts of sales or constant sales - that’s untrue.

but now one mistake and they can come down and It will allow other sellers to get more orders.

So, I frequently get orders “by mistake” and orders from buyers who change their minds or demand stuff I’ve never advertised - how is that my mistake to affect my cancellation rate and thus demote me? 😏

Nope, the thing even TRS will have to work every single day to maintain that spot. Because everyone level will be in danger because of that evaluation thing.

Do you have proof that TRS sellers don’t work super hard already? Or in the whiteout of your mind do you think TRS sellers become TRS sellers and then just sit around making wicker baskets in a meadow while people come and gove them money?

Too many topics on the new level system. Please join any previous thread… 😃 It’s hard to follow your interesting discussion in a multiple thread.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Level Systems Update: What Fiverr Sellers Need to Know

Going to start this thread as the “official” Fiverr FAQ for the new Level System announcement. If you haven’t already, please check out this blog post outlining the changes coming in January. There are a few of us from Fiverr who will monitor this...

Reading time: 35 mins ? Likes: 724 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

New Level System

I have seen New Level System on Fiverr, New Rules . very Nice. it’s will be clear to those who wants to know when they get their level badge. ?

Reading time: 77 mins ? Likes: 1207 ❤

Do you have proof that TRS sellers don’t work super hard already? Or in the whiteout of your mind do you think TRS sellers become TRS sellers and then just sit around making wicker baskets in a meadow while people come and gove them money?

I have seen some sellers there were so many cancelled orders but still he was getting the orders.

Archived